What have you done to your powerstroke today?

duddy

Reaction score
Friday night, Pulled eliminator took 3rd.
Friday night ride home, developed a miss.
Saturday morning determind that I cracked a piston.
Sunday blocks on the ground near ready to go get punched to fix the damage on one cylinder. Its a dirty shame to have to punch the cylinders due to this one hole, the cross hatch is still perfect. Oh well time to build it.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Same here. A local used car lot where I bought the one I have now is getting a 08 ccsb red lariat in this week and they're going to call me so I can have a looksee!

yes, but....
http://murraymotorford.com/used/ford-f~150-lariat-2011-68863.html

loaded to the fuggin gills, and i want it. calling tomorrow. same dealership that had the 08 my buddy traded in. and they love to buy 7.3s because they only have about a 1 week average turn around time on them. just aggravates me that they don't have pics of it up yet. ive been checking every couple days for the past 2 weeks.

psdguy95

Reaction score
I installed new wheels.

20140728_194229.jpg
20140728_155724.jpg
20140728_183552.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
nobody will finance a used vehicle for 8 yrs. those usually only apply on brand new vehicles..

Stranger things have happened at this dealership. Like buying a blown up 6.4 for 22k.

When my buddy talked to him a couple weeks ago he said under 500 a month wouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Gonna guess he means fixing his vs. paying the note on another each month

I'm still paying in this one for a other 20 months. I kinda want something that runs quiet with a warranty. And it still fulfills my turbo whistle requirement, especially with a pair of batmowheels in it.

Csilva187

Reaction score
Batmowheels will not fulfill your whistle requirement... Just cause a dealership says something doesn't mean the bank is gonna say the same thing.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Batmos will fill the boom department

I feel it would be fine. Warranty isn't voided with a cat back exhaust, CAI, leveling kit, and is good for any size wheel and tire combo as long as it stays within two sizes. The right warranty also covers aftermarket wheels. Turbos look way too easy to pull out if something ever convinced me to pay $800 for just compressor wheels in turbos for a sound increase only.

Latest posts

Members online