What have you done to your powerstroke today?

JrStroker

Reaction score
Nice!

Speaking of lights, this Monday will be 3 or 4 weeks (I think 4) since I ordered those led fog light brackets from that place you got yours from. I still haven't gotten them or a shipping email, tracking number, etc.. I got the confirmation email for the order. I've called probably half a dozen times emailed half a dozen times and can't get a response. I left messages when I called and nothing!

When you call them it doesn't ring. It automatically goes to a message saying the hours and if you've reached the message during business hours they're helping other customers. I don't know what else to do.

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"
Let me see if I can get in touch with him. That's odd of him to just not contact you.

Jomax

Reaction score
Washed her tonight. She was filthy from work this week. 4 trips to the dump and it rained this week. Mud galor. I love these weathertech mats!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Got my new 2wd valance put on. Looks a million times better!
ca3a9e6b8a1a87f86f9f05cf78bf3b75.jpg
cca51904500f9cb8158e8c333766579c.jpg

Why do you like the 2wd valance better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Yea I don't think the 2wd would cover the 6.0 frame and undercharge roughness. Looks so rough without one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Cleaned the reusable air filter. Really need to buy a new one but this was brand new when I bought the truck. At least now I know why I was getting chit mileage. The pig couldn't breath.

Last edited:

6speedsd

Reaction score
New fuel pump, and fixed yet another uppipe leak. Finally got it lined up right...I think. Have only fooled with that thing 3 times now. And no more fuel pressure dropping either. WOT it went from 58 to 56. Before, it would drop in the low 20's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Started polishing on it to remove water spots that were on it when I bought it. Trying to get her cleaned up and ready for Rudys!
Oh and ordered my Sinister diesel coolant filter kit! Yaayyyy truck parts!!!

ford_muscle1

Reaction score
Installed new inter cooler pipes from sinister diesel and a blue spring kit. Not sure if I'm just crazy but the truck sounds louder. Also took off the factory side steps and started cleaned the set of wheels I got from a buddy to paint them black and install my new 35's that should be here Tuesday.

6speedsd

Reaction score
Hit the whole truck with a light compound then a good wax. Big girl hasn't shined this good since I've owned it. Forgot to snap a pic though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JrStroker

Reaction score
Started polishing on it to remove water spots that were on it when I bought it. Trying to get her cleaned up and ready for Rudys!
Oh and ordered my Sinister diesel coolant filter kit! Yaayyyy truck parts!!!

I had bad water spots on my truck before. Best thing I found was a damn good instant detailer from Killerwaxx called Pinstripe pink detailer. it took some work, but pulled all the water spots out!

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I had bad water spots on my truck before. Best thing I found was a damn good instant detailer from Killerwaxx called Pinstripe pink detailer. it took some work, but pulled all the water spots out!
I'll look into it. Thanks! If it's a quick detailer how do you apply it to remove water spots?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.