What have you done to your powerstroke today?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Sweet, what are you painting/clearing it with. Looks good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Duplicolor "matte finish clearcoat"

I did the window switch plate in gloss. Ill get a picture tomorrow. I didnt get any pictures today as I got a hold of the dash bezel and lo and behold taking the vents out and cleaning them was a pita. I got them apart but as I was spraying dye it was turning gray which meant the humidity was too high.

6fourstroker

Reaction score
b93fbc7bae2224699e33e2a7894c609f.jpg

Got my oil/filter and frame rail fuel filter changed. Last nigh installed my custom retro fit quad projector headlights.

Sent while I should probably be doing something else.

F25DY_Jake

Reaction score
b93fbc7bae2224699e33e2a7894c609f.jpg

Got my oil/filter and frame rail fuel filter changed. Last nigh installed my custom retro fit quad projector headlights.

Sent while I should probably be doing something else.
Those the headlights Danny built? Can't remember. Look great either way!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Had to reinstall bumper with front hitch. Evidently the hitch was rubbing the condenser. I had to cut the rolled eyes of the hitch so it would be flat. Welded it to the bumper brackets and mounted it as one piece. Everything is spaced and lined up better now but need to get the supports mounted. I don't like any of the custom bumpers out there and if I were to build one I would want close as I could to 01 factory minus the plastic. I'm going to weld the holes up and sandblast it and paint it gun metal gray. I like that color on the newer trucks with white. I'm going to cut a piece of sheet metal to fill in space under the lights with some LED bars. I'll try it and see what it looks like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 100

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Last night On my way back home from supper my truck was rattling and vibrating in the front and ujoints seemed to be out in the driveshaft. Checked it out this morning and the front stabilizer links were both loose and drivers side bent. Bought a new one for drivers side tightened the other up and back to driving good again. Carrier bearing has a lil movement so bought one and I'll put it on when I put the front drive shaft in this week.

Pockets

Reaction score
Thanks! I really need to invest in a good polisher, but for a Mother's Powerball they came out okay

Sent from my V10 using Tapacrap

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Pulled my my bolts out of my bed. Going to San Antonio to pick up a welding bed next week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.