What have you done to your powerstroke today?

greyford1979

Reaction score
Installed my pre pump filter kit and rebuilt the fpr. Found a small surprise in the bottom of the tank, so I had to make a trip to the dealership. The in tank screens were clogged up pretty good. Feels like a different truck now that I have good fuel pressure.

Attachments

• IMG_20130816_141945_979.jpg
    IMG_20130816_141945_979.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20130816_143619_976.jpg
    IMG_20130816_143619_976.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 73

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Wet sand a buffed the new body, prepped for line-x

001_zpsf2304703.jpg

Gonna be a spiffy little work truck.

Also changed the fuel filters on the 6.0. I'm thinking the fuel tank needs to be replaced...

greyford1979

Reaction score
The gap between the tail light and the tailgate...

Washed and Clay bared mine today. Have the stuff for an oil change, might do it tonight at work.

Amazing how well that clay bar works. Hope yours stays looking clean longer than mine did it after I did it in June. Few days later I went to help my friend get wood in Amish country. Muddy roads leading to the Amish saw mill after a rain storm left it looking like I hadn't washed her in weeks. At least she looked good that weekend before LOL

20007.3L

Reaction score
The gap between the tail light and the tailgate...

Washed and Clay bared mine today. Have the stuff for an oil change, might do it tonight at work.

Well my truck is no where near a pavement princess! That whole tailgate is bowed at the bottom! I wheeled her and beat her hard friday night hammering on trails out to a bonfire!

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
They are in the garage, not on the truck yet. Waiting on the wheels to show up in a few weeks. Gonna run some 20x12 weld polished methods

weazel

Reaction score
If those are forged wheels I hate you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Don't know the specs, but they are Boyd Cottingtons. They are real nice, I got them from a buddy, at the grand price of free 99

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Amazing how well that clay bar works. Hope yours stays looking clean longer than mine did it after I did it in June. Few days later I went to help my friend get wood in Amish country. Muddy roads leading to the Amish saw mill after a rain storm left it looking like I hadn't washed her in weeks. At least she looked good that weekend before LOL

After clay bar work you have to wax with a good quality wax. Your removing the wax with the clay bar so...

Latest posts

Members online