What have you done to your powerstroke today?

sagebel

Reaction score
Added some backup lights and tailgate letters.

c453e7a5836916600836bca114ae0567.jpg

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
How hard was it to add those backup lights?

I got the ultra bright LEDs for reverse lights but if they are not bright enough I was to put in a set like that in the bumper.

sagebel

Reaction score

I got the ultra bright LEDs for reverse lights but if they are not bright enough I was to put in a set like that in the bumper.

I used a 3" cutoff wheel and a file to clean up the edges. I have of others drilling out the corners and using a jigsaw to cut the rest out.

These are Rigids with a diffused lens. I had a wide pattern on the last truck. I definitely like these better. You give up some range but gain a wider beam closer to the truck that doesn't blind you from every angle when working close. The Rigids also come with a template.

sagebel

Reaction score
I like what you did to the lettering. How'd you do that?

Hand cut :fustrate: After contacting a couple vendors that sell the letters, none were able to make them with that pattern due to licensing through Ford. I had a tan set left from my dually so I ordered the vinyl material, bought an new blade for the exacto knife, and went to work using the tan set as a template.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

just a matter of cutting a square hole in the bumper.. i have a set of knockoffs from work that i was going to use for added backup lights.
Knocked the dust off of it with the new Adams's foam cannon.

BA9B3A40-92C6-4163-9009-6BC7C93AD052_zpsyv84h8l0.jpg
wtf is that? is it a foam that sticks and doesn't run right off? or is that a fast spray and a quick picture?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

79jasper

Reaction score
just a matter of cutting a square hole in the bumper.. i have a set of knockoffs from work that i was going to use for added backup lights.

wtf is that? is it a foam that sticks and doesn't run right off? or is that a fast spray and a quick picture?

live life full throttle

The "good" foams won't run off quickly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Kedstrokin

Reaction score
61014BD0-B126-455A-B60E-8631A899D221_zps95suqd1a.jpg

Put the Harley lights and grill in thinking I need to do some paint to match work. new fogs are on the way noticed they looked lonely down there every light on the truck is LED.

dboat

Reaction score
Changed the turn signal bulbs and took her through the car wash, then over to the storage lot for some sleep until we need to use her again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nighthawk285

Reaction score
Hand cut :fustrate: After contacting a couple vendors that sell the letters, none were able to make them with that pattern due to licensing through Ford. I had a tan set left from my dually so I ordered the vinyl material, bought an new blade for the exacto knife, and went to work using the tan set as a template.

That's what I ran into when trying to do my tailgate project. As hard as cutting out the vinyl was, imagine how it was trying to cut out the steel haha. Looks good Scott!

Swampfox

Reaction score

live life full throttle

It's a foam cannon that helps reduce swirls when you wash it. More or less lubrication for the mitt along with the 2 bucket wash. The foam cannon and soap came from Adam's polishes. It sticks for a little bit and you can adjust it for more or less foam.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.