What have you done to your powerstroke today?

dsberman94

Reaction score
Put the factory steps back on since my wife is a midget! Sorry little person. Lol
1c792146e2e67a188f97274ec5f7b2cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Ice fishing next weekend? Gonna be cold enough all week.

Kxc

Reaction score
30ba286471f29474786e5983aab0c244.jpg

Bilstein 5100 Stabilizer. Much better than stock , low cost upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Added LED clear lens mirrors lights.

Finally all the orange is gone.

3030454a67149fd707be440bf3e0025a.jpg

3e5f50e83c7faffcdeee28f951924d6d.jpg

Jomax

Reaction score

It doesn't pull to one side? I've had one on my old truck and it seemed bilstein didn't have a check valve to keep the shock from extending, being it's a gas shock.

smcox1

Reaction score
Well I picked up my 6.4 from the body shop and initially it looked good got it home and really looked at it and it's all crooked. Why can body guys not do their job right?

Jomax

Reaction score
Well I picked up my 6.4 from the body shop and initially it looked good got it home and really looked at it and it's all crooked. Why can body guys not do their job right?

Haven't found a good one yet.... only place that was decent was a ford dealer local to me.

Take it back!

smcox1

Reaction score
Haven't found a good one yet.... only place that was decent was a ford dealer local to me.

Take it back!

And the ford dealer near me changed the frame on my cousins f150 about a year ago and put the bed and cab on so crooked that on one side you couldn't even stick a finger in the gap and on the other side you could stick a fist LOL And then they put a used frame that was sitting in the sand in a desert somewhere that was completely packed solid. I just really hate that I'm having do this however I told him new OEM everything and he did put all new OEM parts even though the insurance company was trying to make him put used crap on it. So I am happy about that.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

nice! put them in all 4 corners and it will improve a lot over stock..
It doesn't pull to one side? I've had one on my old truck and it seemed bilstein didn't have a check valve to keep the shock from extending, being it's a gas shock.

I have the 5100 steering stabilizer.. you are right about the check valve or whatnot that keeps it from extending.. they do extend on their own but mine doesn't wander or pull.. it still fallows the dome of the road.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

dsberman94

Reaction score
And the ford dealer near me changed the frame on my cousins f150 about a year ago and put the bed and cab on so crooked that on one side you couldn't even stick a finger in the gap and on the other side you could stick a fist LOL And then they put a used frame that was sitting in the sand in a desert somewhere that was completely packed solid. I just really hate that I'm having do this however I told him new OEM everything and he did put all new OEM parts even though the insurance company was trying to make him put used crap on it. So I am happy about that.

The shop local to me isn't taking any more work right now because they're backed up until march already. Seems I need to find another shop.

Kxc

Reaction score

I thought the same thing before i put it in but it doesn't pull at all. The factory one seems to be gas as well.

Kxc

Reaction score
nice! put them in all 4 corners and it will improve a lot over stock..

I have the 5100 steering stabilizer.. you are right about the check valve or whatnot that keeps it from extending.. they do extend on their own but mine doesn't wander or pull.. it still fallows the dome of the road.

live life full throttle

Just ordered a set of Fox 2.0 s, slapping them on with a set of Carli coils and OUO ACLs. Hoping for a much softer ride

vansnxtweek

Reaction score
Changed my oil and fuel filters and found my steering was loose because the pitman arm nut had worked its way to finger tight. I THEN found out that it's a one time use nut and tracked one down. Never use that thing twice!

And just in case anyone is ever trying to figure out exactly what size it is, I found a 3/4" drive ratchet with an 1 13/16" socket works just fine. I believe metric it's either a 45 or 46mm.

Betarocker

Reaction score
Changed my oil and fuel filters and found my steering was loose because the pitman arm nut had worked its way to finger tight. I THEN found out that it's a one time use nut and tracked one down. Never use that thing twice!

And just in case anyone is ever trying to figure out exactly what size it is, I found a 3/4" drive ratchet with an 1 13/16" socket works just fine. I believe metric it's either a 45 or 46mm.

I had the same thing happen. When I replaced the nut, I used red Loctite on the new nut and used the old nut as a jam nut. 8000km later and no loosening.

vansnxtweek

Reaction score
That's what I like to hear!! I did the double nut as well. I'm hoping it will hold this time. I was glad the splines didn't get messed up.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just ordered a set of Fox 2.0 s, slapping them on with a set of Carli coils and OUO ACLs. Hoping for a much softer ride

nice!! should be way better then the 5100s then..

live life full throttle

Betarocker

Reaction score
16487671_10154852692366093_3251943903160440599_o.jpg

Loaded up for Product Launch and Dealer Intros.

I need to figure out a solution to mount my spare tire upright. 37" takes up a lot of real estate.

Latest posts

Members online