What have you done to your powerstroke today?

04cr450

Reaction score
There's a lip where my tire is,

I used two floor jacks. One went under the radius arm, I lifted the tire till I had a foot under it. I put the ramp directly under the tire And lifted the ramp where I could slide floor jack number 2 under the front of the ramp. I then lifted the ramp with the floor jack till it was almost back to its original position. Truck rolled down the ramp nice and easy.

dam buddy just now seeing this. Is the truck ok? SMH.......... That ramp as surely half assed put together.

Jomax

Reaction score
There's a lip where my tire is,

I used two floor jacks. One went under the radius arm, I lifted the tire till I had a foot under it. I put the ramp directly under the tire And lifted the ramp where I could slide floor jack number 2 under the front of the ramp. I then lifted the ramp with the floor jack till it was almost back to its original position. Truck rolled down the ramp nice and easy.

dam buddy just now seeing this. Is the truck ok? SMH.......... That ramp as surely half assed put together.

Truck is just fine, most people can't even tell lol. Tough trucks for sure. Had to leave the same day to CA for work. Trying to juggle work and getting a quote to fix the damage this week, the shop that ran the dyno is covering the damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
Yeah but how do you get to it without taking the wheel off?

Irwin makes a deep well easy out for nuts and bolt. Wonder if it would be deep enough for the lug and if you'd have enough to grab. And big enough diameter for a lugnut

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Truck is just fine, most people can't even tell lol. Tough trucks for sure. Had to leave the same day to CA for work. Trying to juggle work and getting a quote to fix the damage this week, the shop that ran the dyno is covering the damage.

that is nice of them to cover it! most places make you sign a waiver stating they are not responsible for any damage no mater what..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Scored on a new 5" dual exhaust for 11-16 super duty for $250 today and got it installed. Had to cut the hangers off and shorten them to get the exhaust higher. It's a close fit with a lowered truck lol. Not real impressed with the angles the exhaust comes out each side but once I cut it and put the tips on at correct angles I think it will look much better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

kwelch08

Reaction score
Irwin makes a deep well easy out for nuts and bolt. Wonder if it would be deep enough for the lug and if you'd have enough to grab. And big enough diameter for a lugnut

Need a 3/4 haven't found a deep well yet been looking like crazy. I have a set of the shallow ones thought about drilling out the hole where the ratchet connects but been busy.

Edit: finally found one on amazon got it ordered on prime tonight so hopefully it will be here soon.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
Washed it after driving it about 800 miles in bug country. Bugs galore!

Strokersace

Reaction score
Keep driving it. Trying to get used to a 6.0 again!

Pulled turbo last weekend and cleaned it. Boy what a difference that made!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
512672271.jpg

IMG_2721.jpg

Jomax

Reaction score
Sounds like u drive alot on a daily basis. What do you do again for a living? You may have told me I just forgot

I work for a Media distribution company, we distribute the content for the big guys, Sony, Apple, Netflix, etc. their main office is in Beverly Hills. So I'm there often. That's the main reason my truck has the miles it has.

Then on the side my Dad is a General/electrical contractor, so I dabble in that.

And I'm also a licensed caregiver for the elderly. I work nights at my parents care homes.

I need to work to afford this truck LOL

dsberman94

Reaction score
I work for a Media distribution company, we distribute the content for the big guys, Sony, Apple, Netflix, etc. their main office is in Beverly Hills. So I'm there often. That's the main reason my truck has the miles it has.

Then on the side my Dad is a General/electrical contractor, so I dabble in that.

And I'm also a licensed caregiver for the elderly. I work nights at my parents care homes.

I need to work to afford this truck LOL

Never would've figured you worked for a digital media distribution company. Would've put it more towards something like what your father does though.

Jomax

Reaction score
Never would've figured you worked for a digital media distribution company. Would've put it more towards something like what your father does though.

Me either, but I'm good at it. I don't exactly do much computer stuff though.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Me either, but I'm good at it. I don't exactly do much computer stuff though.

Nice. As long as it pays the bills. I just landed myself a new job, been pretty much unemployed since February 1st but Monday is my first day at the new job. Paperwork then hitting the road. Couldn't collect since the last job was a last minute thing and just a chitshow all around. Just been doing random cash work in the meantime to keep bills paid. It's taken a couple years but people are finally starting to get to know me around here for carpentry work that's done right. Of course they are now that I have a job where I'll be out of town Monday-Friday. Always how it goes.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Nice. As long as it pays the bills. I just landed myself a new job, been pretty much unemployed since February 1st but Monday is my first day at the new job. Paperwork then hitting the road. Couldn't collect since the last job was a last minute thing and just a chitshow all around. Just been doing random cash work in the meantime to keep bills paid. It's taken a couple years but people are finally starting to get to know me around here for carpentry work that's done right. Of course they are now that I have a job where I'll be out of town Monday-Friday. Always how it goes.

Best of luck to you. Hope it works out.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Washed it with a rinse less for the first time in my life and then the detailer spent the day doing paint correction on it. Wrapping it up with some Opticoat Pro tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online