What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Playing tow rig the past few weeks. Towing my laser tag equipment trailer to different jobs and towing my friend's jet ski back and forth to the ramp until he gets a port so it can stay in the water.

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
In the new beater I'm assuming?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Unfortunately no... My reg cab 6.4 I've had for few years... I was pretty sure I wounded it awhile back, it would blow bubbles but would never puke... Yesterday I hooked up to a 32ft tandem dual with dove tail and loaded up my other 6.4 I bought couple months ago. Had to take it today to get vin # reassigned for reconditioned title because cab swap. Needless to say whitey wasn't a big fan of the trailer load on her...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
1277d8477529ae767c9cff3b11896769.jpg

6speedsd

Reaction score
Unfortunately no... My reg cab 6.4 I've had for few years... I was pretty sure I wounded it awhile back, it would blow bubbles but would never puke... Yesterday I hooked up to a 32ft tandem dual with dove tail and loaded up my other 6.4 I bought couple months ago. Had to take it today to get vin # reassigned for reconditioned title because cab swap. Needless to say whitey wasn't a big fan of the trailer load on her...

1277d8477529ae767c9cff3b11896769.jpg

Damn that blows....in more than one way I guess. Didn't you do a full on build of that one a bit ago, or am I thinking of someone else? (I don't keep up around here like I used to)

6speedsd

Reaction score
Mine has been sitting since last Friday. Been driving my F100 most days. Feel like I keep neglecting the big girl.

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Damn that blows....in more than one way I guess. Didn't you do a full on build of that one a bit ago, or am I thinking of someone else? (I don't keep up around here like I used to)

Yea I did a full rebuild with studs and oem gaskets 2 years ago. I have over 70k hard miles on this engine... First one made it to 75k before broke piston in half...lol!

I'm hoping to nurse it Lil while longer then tear down and hone cylinders and throw in Pistons, rings, lifters, rockers, stage 2 cam, single 369sxe, oil cooler, and some trans upgrades... Oh 6.0 mani's and up pipes too...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just got my truck back on the road after the following:
New:
oil pan
dipstick
starter
water pump
new to me 250/100 ff injectors
Irate competition valve springs
head studs
resealed oil cooler
Adrenaline HPOP
all new orings on the top of the motor
new exhaust manifolds
new bellowed up pipes and collector
fuel filter
all new coolant
changed the hpop oil, lol
installed hyrda chip, G&arhead tunes
fog lights replaced with factory

Removed:
Pac brake (didn't work)
Banks Trans Command
Banks OttoMind
Engine oil temp gauge
bypass oil filter ( was leaking)

I put 97 miles on it today and it runs pretty well. We are leaving for Glacier on Thursday, I still have some minor electrical stuff to do and change the steering gear, tomorrow.
nice!!!

transmission next along with a trutrac rear.. sleeper rig. should be plenty fun now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

6speedsd

Reaction score
Bought a new radiator for it. Now need to find time to get it swapped in. Mine has had a seeping leak around the dumb plastic end cap for a while now. I'm tired of smelling antifreeze.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Bought a new radiator for it. Now need to find time to get it swapped in. Mine has had a seeping leak around the dumb plastic end cap for a while now. I'm tired of smelling antifreeze.

i hear ya there! i already had to put a radiator and water pump in my 6.7.. limped it along for dam near a year..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Finally got drivers side ball joints done. Did passenger side a couple weeks ago. Now tie rod ends and steering gear box and the front will be pretty much new

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Looks good , what light strips are they ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mictuning 60" kit from Amazon for like $20... I've wasted too much money on the expensive name brand LEDs I've had better luck with the Amazon/eBay stuff

Sent from my Galaxy S7

Latest posts

Members online