What have you done to your powerstroke today?

fine69

Reaction score
must have a good battery tender on it. lol... wow, 25k miles? how the hell?

live life full throttle

No battery tender at all, it sits in my garage all winter too. About a month after I bought it, I got a company truck. Now I just use it in the summer to tow our side x sides. I really should just sell it, but it’s paid for and is still in beautiful shape.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
No battery tender at all, it sits in my garage all winter too. About a month after I bought it, I got a company truck. Now I just use it in the summer to tow our side x sides. I really should just sell it, but it’s paid for and is still in beautiful shape.
oh wow.. nice!

live life full throttle

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Sooo I put napa gold Batts in around 2009. Been fine ever since. I purposely let it sit for days straight in single digits to test it. Does fine. Sometimes it cranks and doesn't spin over all the way and then alarm goes off but I think that's remote start issues.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Sooo I put napa gold Batts in around 2009. Been fine ever since. I purposely let it sit for days straight in single digits to test it. Does fine. Sometimes it cranks and doesn't spin over all the way and then alarm goes off but I think that's remote start issues.
wow.. i have been using napa golds in all of our work trucks and within 2yrs they need replacing... and they are in 6.0 gm gassers.

live life full throttle

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Yea I'm afraid they have declined in quality. Hence why I don't want to change mine LOL

C2tuck

Reaction score
my 12 still has original batteries with 113k miles on it.... knock on wood.. lolummmm, that just means it has been wet a few times. that is a natural reaction. you are supposed to clean the posts off every year..

live life full throttle

I’ve cleaned them off numerous times in the last few months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C2tuck

Reaction score
My work truck has interstate batteries in it and they were 6-7yrs old when I replaced them last year. That’s what I’ll go with when it’s time.

Jomax

Reaction score
My work truck has interstate batteries in it and they were 6-7yrs old when I replaced them last year. That’s what I’ll go with when it’s time.

Cat batteries, they’re sealed and have 850 CCA. Price isn’t too much more then regular batteries.

Pockets

Reaction score
Put on my 4" FloPro this past weekend
b3c7996384621c450ddcd44c05689766.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

slc6oh

Reaction score
finally stopped on an on ramp and gave er an 4wd launch on level 4 with my sotf tyrant tuning...

good lord.

dsmracing1

Reaction score

Brutal. They did mention having to pull the transmission lol. Soooo glad I looked underneath quick since I’m down to a few thousand miles of warranty left haha. They’re changing the gasket for the oil filter attachment piece too. Apparently there is a coolant passage through the oil filter housing area as well....

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
changed lpfp to see if it helped any with my rail pressure tanking on wot runs... it doesn't tank but does slowly srop down to 24k. so it helped some but now its time to try the hpfp. prolly change that next weekend.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.