What have you done to your powerstroke today?

83f350

Reaction score
finally put my winter wheels and tires on
20131118_152637.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
finally put my winter wheels and tires on
20131118_152637.jpg

hmm. not sure how i feel about those headlights. i think i like the black ones better than the chrome. kid around here has the black and it matches with that dark green. definitely better than the stock ones though. haha.

83f350

Reaction score
hmm. not sure how i feel about those headlights. i think i like the black ones better than the chrome. kid around here has the black and it matches with that dark green. definitely better than the stock ones though. haha.
haha I don't like em, they looked great when I had the chrome '00 grill and bumper now...not so much, I'm getting the complete performance harley lights when I have the money

florida 6.0

Reaction score
Changed my tunes around on the ficm and ecm , drove the rest of the day like a teenager in dad's truck . Rubber at every stop light .

weazel

Reaction score
Put a 40/20/40 gray cloth bench out of an 05 way better than my XL bench
y5a3ujyr.jpg

Sent from my fortress of awesome

Last edited:

Emery19

Reaction score
drove it a little bit, dumped some anti gel stuff in the tank, filled her to the brim and backed her into the garage where shell sit for probably the next six months.

IMG_20131119_172857_zpsc65a43ca.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
drove it a little bit, dumped some anti gel stuff in the tank, filled her to the brim and backed her into the garage where shell sit for probably the next six months.

IMG_20131119_172857_zpsc65a43ca.jpg

These trucks look so depressed with the mirrors folded in. It's like a sad puppy.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
These trucks look so depressed with the mirrors folded in. It's like a sad puppy.

Lol so true, mine looks confused right now; one in and one out.
egeguseh.jpg

Can't really see them, but I had to bc I don't trust whomever is in the chebbie to pay attention and not hit my mirror backing out.

Although he could give me a reason to upgrade to KR mirrors or 6.4 mirrors…might go fold em back out…lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Removed the warn manual hubs and reinstalled my auto lock hubs today. Had to drill the heads off the warn's bolts on the drivers side hub. Allen bolts always stick after they are on there awhile no matter what you add to stop it, glad to be rid of them.

Now I get to hunt down a vacuum leak to get them auto locking again.....

dsberman94

Reaction score
Lol so true, mine looks confused right now; one in and one out.
egeguseh.jpg

Can't really see them, but I had to bc I don't trust whomever is in the chebbie to pay attention and not hit my mirror backing out.

Although he could give me a reason to upgrade to KR mirrors or 6.4 mirrors…might go fold em back out…lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I'm also waiting for a reason to upgrade from my 02 mirrors to a set of new style KR mirrors. I'm not skimping out and buying the cheap ones. Straight to ford full power telescoping folding heated and all that good stuff. Get the whole mirror color match white and use the chrome cap to break it up a little bit. Gonna look good. For some reason people oile to play with the mirrors on my truck and pull them out and fold them in and out. I swear to god if they break a $600 mirror I'm gonna kill them and sell their organs to buy the new mirror.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Removed the warn manual hubs and reinstalled my auto lock hubs today. Had to drill the heads off the warn's bolts on the drivers side hub. Allen bolts always stick after they are on there awhile no matter what you add to stop it, glad to be rid of them.

Now I get to hunt down a vacuum leak to get them auto locking again.....

Umm.... why?

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Umm.... why?

I got tired of getting out and locking the hubs all the time.

Its easier to lock the factory hubs with with a 1/4 turn than cranking on the warn premiums to lock and unlock too if needed.

Its a royal pain getting the warns off to grease them since the allen bolts kept sticking. Had to drill all but one out this time on the drivers side to get them off. This is with anti sieze stuff on the threads.

The warn's are not water proof, the factory hubs are.

But even if all the other stuff didnt come in to play Im getting to old to get out and lock and unlock them all the time.....

I'll keep the warns in the tool box in case a factory hub ever fails out somewhere. But the factory ones have always done fine in the past manually locked.

Latest posts

Members online