What have you done to your powerstroke today?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
looks really good with the PTM parts on the front end! I think airbags are next on the list though haha

dsberman94

Reaction score
Got it stuck moving the house

e10e6811d38b4487f8104ca2e3e07071_zpsad75f50b.jpg

ef364bd95e1ef4e207d019acf38d439f_zpsd1e35a6f.jpg

didn't you take the rear blocks out within the past couple days or was that someone else? please put them back in it looks so much better when its not dragging its azz around when hooked to your house.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I took them out.... It was 20 miles I like it being slightly nose high also I'm in and out of the bed for tools on the farm so lower is easier. Bags are going on so it won't squat it will stay level.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I took them out.... It was 20 miles I like it being slightly nose high also I'm in and out of the bed for tools on the farm so lower is easier. Bags are going on so it won't squat it will stay level.

just please bring the front down some then so its leveled like your signature says.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score

Need to at least keep it from squatting more than it does. Minus the squat/Cali lean, I love your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
It's LEVEL!!!!! When not loaded :poke: it will stay as it is.... I think I'm going to pull the rear block when I get up north and see how many angry northerners I piss off with my squatting little truck.... You guys are so sensitive!!!!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
It's LEVEL!!!!! When not loaded :poke: it will stay as it is.... I think I'm going to pull the rear block when I get up north and see how many angry northerners I piss off with my squatting little truck.... You guys are so sensitive!!!!
Prolly get your tires slashed and sugar in your tank.....

live life full throttle

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Drain WIF from prep pump filter... Although I was alarmed no water was found, but I guess it could be a good sign. Also cut off the nuts I had on the back... I was the first one in my area with actually nuts on my trucks... Now there's about 15 so I decided to neuter my truck...

Cant anyone be original anymore??

Powerstroke214

Reaction score

When I measured mine, the front was higher than the back. Not sure if/how the 6.7s are different.

Measured @ the center of the fender well. Glad you like it, but I just HAVE to say, I hate that squat! Lol but other than that, looks killer man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kjdavis

Reaction score
Installed a 10" light bar between the factory fogs....still waiting for my dual row, but "borrowed" this off my Jeep as its been pretty foggy lately.

photobucket-10549-1387834201319_zps671f4fc8.jpg

Last edited:

RedRice589

Reaction score
No not yet runs good had a Nox sensore circuit code which derates power to stock but other than tat it runs good. But it does cause it to get alottttttt hotter towing.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

RedRice589

Reaction score
I thought the motor is the only thing left after 60k isnt it until 100k? Ill look in my manual to see what all it is.

On edit yes motor is 100k and my truck would have closer to 100k if i had a license the past few months... :D
Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online