What have you done to your powerstroke today?

greyford1979

Reaction score
New CPS and took it for a test drive. Seems like it runs a little better but noticed a slight clunking noise. One of the exhaust hangers is a little too long and hits the frame:doh: :slap:

pa-powerstroke

Reaction score
4" Downpipe running to a 5" turndown behing the cab, sounds f'n awesome!! Also replaced my up-pipe gasket and a bolt on the top and a nut on the bottom, probably why my spool time seemed slooowwww

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Unit bearings, I just squirt it into the air fitting when I think of it... only one of my U joints is greasable, the rear axle... The rest are still factory.

Main reason I did it is I have a vibration that I cant find. Going to get the wheels spun tomorrow and go from there.

Hoping its not something in the trans from my recent issue with a filter...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Unit bearings, I just squirt it into the air fitting when I think of it... only one of my U joints is greasable, the rear axle... The rest are still factory.

Main reason I did it is I have a vibration that I cant find. Going to get the wheels spun tomorrow and go from there.

Hoping its not something in the trans from my recent issue with a filter...

got ya... i had a wheel bearing start howling on me and i put grease in it like that but it tripped the abs light.... do you have to clean the hole out after or was it just a fluke deal?

hope its not in the trans.. that would suck.. seams like everyone's luck lately is down a bit..

live life full throttle

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I've always greased them from time to time that way. I dont use the air fittings for my truck, mine is a real 4x4 with a real T-case...LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
come to think of it i may have went through the abs sensor hole... cuz i dont have air lines on the one i tried it on... imadumbass!

live life full throttle

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
treated it like a cheap whore n flogged that bitch through the snow to work

Sent while spinning 18 wheels

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Pulled the tip off the exhaust, going to cut the pipe and put the tip back back on
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366774360.451648.jpg

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
Stared at it and wondered wtf is wrong with it and why no mechanic can figure out what's wrong with it :( seriously

rascal

Reaction score
Ordered all my AIH & EBPV delete stuff and 4" Magnaflow exhasut kit.

I also ordered a new A/C condenser to dress up the front of the truck a bit.

Enslow

Reaction score
Tonight after class i was planning on installing a 4" drop pitman arm and some train horns I've had laying around the house for past 5 yrs. Should be a productive night!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.