What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
had a guy do some paint less dent removal on my truck. one ding is gone there are small traces of the dent i had in my door not over thrilled about but i took the cheap way out for the first time, hopefully after getting it detailed tomorrow i won't be able to notice it at all...
I'm about to do the same. Hoping the ding comes out OK. Hit a parking barrier with my passenger door at school.

vcassens

Reaction score
Took my locking hub out today. Guess i know why 4wd wouldn't work lol
884031155434b5c2fe92ee5af84e6dda.jpg

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Cussed it when I realized my backup alarm has decided to go on strike. Guess I've gotten a little spoiled, but dam its nice for parking the lifted ex or hooking it up to a trailer by myself.
I know! when I drive my older trucks I sometimes forget to pay attention..

live life full throttle

cbf9703

Reaction score
I know! when I drive my older trucks I sometimes forget to pay attention..

live life full throttle

It was on my 03. The beeping always annoyed me, but I guess I didn't realize how much I actually used it until today... Wasn't paying attention like I should since I was used to the beeping and almost backed into a tree behind my driveway turnaround. Felt like an ass... At least I can admit it.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
It was on my 03. The beeping always annoyed me, but I guess I didn't realize how much I actually used it until today... Wasn't paying attention like I should since I was used to the beeping and almost backed into a tree behind my driveway turnaround. Felt like an ass... At least I can admit it.
dam women drivers anyway lol

live life full throttle

Cknox121

Reaction score
Looked at it in 2 pieces and wondered when my motor is going to be done.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

cam91

Reaction score
Got a phone call yesterday with an update on my truck, 6 out of 8 injectors were toast, and the both heads were cracked, after coming back from the machine shop, so there goes 6k on top of the 17/18k that was already going into it. Geez this is getting to be a big bill

Sent from my magic poop stealing water chair

Latest posts

Members online