What have you done to your powerstroke today?

smcox1

Reaction score
The price is great I would love to see them in a 20x12 but I see they only go up to 9" wide.

F25DY_Jake

Reaction score
Looks killer, who makes those? I'd like a set with red eyes for my 6.7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of my buddies made them, @ddumong on instagram if you want to check out some more of his builds.. Couldn't be happier with how mine turned out

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Tackling EGR removal later today as well as new exhaust tip and pyro gauge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the egr is removed, how do you add an egr probe?? Is there a factory egr probe on the egr cooler, that you can attach to the egr block off plate?

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Tackling EGR removal later today as well as new exhaust tip and pyro gauge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If on 6.7 be very careful with the 2 bolts on the exhaust manifold. Had that crappy experience last weekend on a buddys ride.
If the egr is removed, how do you add an egr probe?? Is there a factory egr probe on the egr cooler, that you can attach to the egr block off plate?

Yes

sent from the best place on earth! TEXAS!

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Washed down motor and gave it a bath. Now my LED light bars are staying on, so had to pull the fuse. Guessing I shorted it out, so will be replacing the relay.

zporta

Reaction score
Washed her

FE2C403C-BFE1-4601-880B-264DC5AFCA26_zpsdu4mryja.jpg

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Sent a down payment for what's going to be some sick ass retro fit headlights for my 6.7

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Hauled a 2500lb pallet of rice from Nanuet to a church in Teaneck, NJ where it will eventually be shipped in a container with other donations to rural Haiti. LU didn't even sweat.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I about didn't do it. I had two buddies telling me it's a helluva deal and my wife telling me to stop spending money. You see who I listened to. She agrees now that it was a good purchase after she felt what they do for the ride and shifting.

Told you so! Just say you make the truck more family friendly for the little one! Haha

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Put the front mount hitch in the press and got it straightened out, painted everything behind the front bumper,finished up the wiring on the 05 lights and finished cutting the header panel out for lights. Still got a couple things to do. I'll post some pics when it's finished.

Reaction score
Told you so! Just say you make the truck more family friendly for the little one! Haha

Jared I was going to call you bc right after I left that day from picking up that trac joint the kid texted me and asked if I still wanted the bars. Made the wife a little upset but after she rode in it after the install she was happy with the purchase.

Matt said he needed one of those ouo trac joints. He keeps saying he is outta money but he is just being a tight ass. Tell him you will throw one in of he buys your welds.

rosspulliam

Reaction score
I've spent all week working on sound deadening my truck working for an hour or 2 after work before it gets dark. I should finish the application of Damplifier tomorrow or Saturday and then moving on to the Luxury Liner application on the floor and back wall!

Progress Pic:
Ls33fo8.jpg

Latest posts

Members online