What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Jomax

Reaction score
7deebe690210c8c0ce3da464c02565c8.jpg

Oil cooler re sealed and new manifold installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
Drove it to work. Kinda starting to put on the miles with this new job. I know it's nothing compared to others on here but 45 minutes one way all highway is a lot for me. Never had that far to drive, but ya gotta go where the work is.

dsberman94

Reaction score
87 miles since I left work yesterday. Would have been more if I went to my house tonight. Gonna need an oil change this week or next. I'm not scared to drive it. 216k miles and it's the only vehicle I've had that I'm not afraid to jump in and drive to Florida with a loaded trailer behind me.

04cr450

Reaction score
isnt that why we have diesels for the longevity aspect of it? lol i cant talk much currently as my once dd truck is a play toy now but from '04-'10 i drove it everyday 7 a week racked up around 5-600 miles a week sometimes more.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Stripped mine down to the frame....torched the whole suspension off. Its a frame on jackstand. Axles are on jackstands.

Thinking about doing SEM rustmort on the frame after I remove the dr side overload stops and swaybar links. All my oem steering and suspension pieces showed up today. I have all new oem springs and hangers shackles for it. Got a set of sulastic shackles for the rear. Trying to decide what size block I need.

Black carpet showed up yesterday. Along with new front fenders from Ferd.

Need a new or rustfree bed. The one I have original to the truck is shot. The one I bought two years ago has a rotted crossmember and offbeat skin on the passengers side. I dont want a sema painter doing his thing on a chinese fender made out of Campbell's soup cans LOL

Oh, and my rear, solid glass showed up Monday on my bday!! Woohoo! But the front did NOT.....Hmmmm

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
isnt that why we have diesels for the longevity aspect of it? lol i cant talk much currently as my once dd truck is a play toy now but from '04-'10 i drove it everyday 7 a week racked up around 5-600 miles a week sometimes more.

Yea. My 2014 had 46k miles on it from June of 14 to Jan of 15....

dsberman94

Reaction score
Threw some switchback bulbs in the front turn signals last week with the resistors I also bought. Curious if they actually get super hot or not. 6000k color so now I either need LED bulbs or projector retrofits to match. Waiting to get pulled over and get to let some rookie cop make an ass out of himself saying I don't have Amber turn signals. All the while I sit there with my 4-ways on with amber turn signals flashing away.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Threw some switchback bulbs in the front turn signals last week with the resistors I also bought. Curious if they actually get super hot or not. 6000k color so now I either need LED bulbs or projector retrofits to match. Waiting to get pulled over and get to let some rookie cop make an ass out of himself saying I don't have Amber turn signals. All the while I sit there with my 4-ways on with amber turn signals flashing away.
the resistors themselves will get hotter then ****!! if you let them blink for a while that is..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

dsberman94

Reaction score
the resistors themselves will get hotter then ****!! if you let them blink for a while that is..

live life full throttle

Good to know. The warning paper that came with them said they might and not to mount them on plastic. Funny part was that they came with plastic zip ties to mount them with. No screws. I mounted them to the back side of the metal behind the headlights. Way to go on that zip tie call sylvania.

TyCorr

Reaction score

live life full throttle

Good to know. The warning paper that came with them said they might and not to mount them on plastic. Funny part was that they came with plastic zip ties to mount them with. No screws. I mounted them to the back side of the metal behind the headlights. Way to go on that zip tie call sylvania.

Im not a mexican so I bought a flasher that does all that, no issues with any type of bulb, im not stuck with led or vice versa. My buddy royally ***ked up his truck using ebay chit and purple ***kin headlights.

Those resistors have caught on fire in peoples vehicles. Sounds fun!

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Nothing exciting here. Finished a few things getting ready for a trip to Hampton, VA. Swapped out the front bumper with a free '12 model. Fogs should be here next week. Interested to see if the extra ~2-3" of air dam does anything for mileage on the trip. ~360 miles each way. If not Ill put the stocker back on. I like the stock bumpers on these trucks, aside from not having a place to stand when under the hood.

IMG_20160322_224107_zpshbsogu1g.jpg

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Im not a mexican so I bought a flasher that does all that, no issues with any type of bulb, im not stuck with led or vice versa. My buddy royally ***ked up his truck using ebay chit and purple ***kin headlights.

Those resistors have caught on fire in peoples vehicles. Sounds fun!
the flasher unit itself right?

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online