What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Jomax

Reaction score
6eaa56ca7a1acc20a23d30771a189e69.jpg

Alum rear diff cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i have seen those too.. it does the same thing without having to splice wires.. my formans 2014 f150 eco had led everything but that unit for the flasher was wierd and quite expensive so he had me splice in 8 bucks worth of resistors..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

dsberman94

Reaction score
Haven't heard of those. I got the sylvania resistors. It's a huge heat sink around it. Wiring was decent gauge, actually thicker than the blinker wires. And they were $15 at advance. Used a $20 off $40 so they were basically free.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Im not a mexican so I bought a flasher that does all that, no issues with any type of bulb, im not stuck with led or vice versa. My buddy royally ***ked up his truck using ebay chit and purple ***kin headlights.

Those resistors have caught on fire in peoples vehicles. Sounds fun!

I am looking to go to LED everything. Where did you get this and was it an easy install.

Never looked into LEDs till now.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I am looking to go to LED everything. Where did you get this and was it an easy install.

Never looked into LEDs till now.
Extremely easy. Just replace the flasher relay under the dash with one designed for LEDs.

Years ago on my SD, I ran all LEDs. Swapped relay and all worked flawlessly. When I sold it I out stock lights back in so swapped OEM relay I'd kept and wallah.

Jomax

Reaction score
Extremely easy. Just replace the flasher relay under the dash with one designed for LEDs.

Years ago on my SD, I ran all LEDs. Swapped relay and all worked flawlessly. When I sold it I out stock lights back in so swapped OEM relay I'd kept and wallah.

That's good to know! Any led flasher relay will work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online