What have you done to your powerstroke today?

greyford1979

Reaction score
Installed my new Fox shocks. Rides much better and quieter than with the ProComps, especially since I noticed one of them had a blown seal after I took them off.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
7yvu7y8a.jpg

Washed
gyge3asu.jpg

And waxed

Needs a buffing now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pungohboy

Reaction score
Today I finished my hutch and harpoon mods. My screens were a little nasty the bottom half on both completely stopped up
abubaju3.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Installed the Harley style lights w/ clear corners I got from Complete Performance. Looks awesome. I'll post pics later.

Mpoage

Reaction score
It was actually yesterday but I did a little bit of heavy towing. I left the H&S all the way up, set the cruise on 70 and let her eat. It impressed me how good it did. But I am glad that I installed those airbags earlier this week. LOL

20140301_130850_zpssesor17m.jpg

20140301_132909_zpsssbkxt2h.jpg

Emery19

Reaction score
started looking for tires, and how i'm going to level the front.. any ideas? 35 inch tire, stuck between toyos and nittos i suppose. was thinking about another set of duratracs but there 35 is 13.5 inches wide or something ridiculous like that.

imelmo

Reaction score
It was actually yesterday but I did a little bit of heavy towing. I left the H&S all the way up, set the cruise on 70 and let her eat. It impressed me how good it did. But I am glad that I installed those airbags earlier this week. LOL

20140301_130850_zpssesor17m.jpg

20140301_132909_zpsssbkxt2h.jpg

We've got a small roll-off container company. I love dragging those things around the yard with ZMBYKLR when the big trucks aren't available. LOL

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score

How well did it do? Did it stay @ 70 no problem? Did you encounter any "big" hills with this load? If so How well did it do? That is a heavy load for sure. Very nice Pickup!

I have done that with a bone stock OBS.. It was not the most pleasant.

Mts678

Reaction score
Today I finished my hutch and harpoon mods. My screens were a little nasty the bottom half on both completely stopped up
abubaju3.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

How many miles were on the truck when you did that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mpoage

Reaction score
How well did it do? Did it stay @ 70 no problem? Did you encounter any "big" hills with this load? If so How well did it do? That is a heavy load for sure. Very nice Pickup!

I have done that with a bone stock OBS.. It was not the most pleasant.

I only pulled it about 20 miles. There was a few hills and it would drop to 65 and once it down shifted it would catch back up. But the truck pulled it very well, it impressed me with how well it performed.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I only pulled it about 20 miles. There was a few hills and it would drop to 65 and once it down shifted it would catch back up. But the truck pulled it very well, it impressed me with how well it performed.

That sounds to me like it did really good for yanking 27,000 down the road @ 70.

Thanks for the information!

Latest posts

Members online