What is it Worth??

Bruno2

Reaction score
I have buddy that wants to sell his 1996 F250. It is the extended cab 4x4 with the 7.3 and the E4OD. The truck has 150K on the clock and has been well taken care of. He told me he has owned the truck for 15 yrs. The truck needs rubber and has a tear in the seat. Other than that the truck is very clean. The color is a two tone black and red. The seat is ripped a little on the side from the usual wear of getting in and out.

He told me he would like to get $10,500.00 out of it. I haven't checked the NADA book on it , but would imagine it booking for $7,000.00 give or take a couple hundred.

With that info do you guys think $10,500.00 is reasonable?

bad12jr

Reaction score
No way. I gave that for an 02 with less miles. That's maybe an 7500 dollar truck at best. High miles. Probably Original trans and an f250 to top it off.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

davey99ps

Reaction score
All depends on how clean the body is. At that price, if it is really clean, it'll sell, it may take awhile but he'll get it. I've had offers close to that on my obs an it's not even done with paint yet, there's alot of people that view the obs trucks as the last "simple" yet somewhat powerful diesels an they'll pay for them. The truck is finding one of those people

Latest posts

Members online