what is the avg wait time for

mandkole

Reaction score
Agreed, communicate with the vendor.

Are they building your old ones? It will depend on what is in stock, what cores are ready, component prep, flow balance requirements after assy, etc. Massaging a set from old cores to run right is not a snap of the fingers.. lol

co04cobra

Reaction score
Average wait time for pis injectors > Holders injectors.

Quality of pis injectors < Holders injectors.

You should give Holders a call. You won't be disappointed.

rsater1

Reaction score
im sorry COREY the wait is killing me ..HEY WAIT .. COREY ARE U FOLLOWING ME!!!???

JMart

Reaction score
Average wait time for pis injectors > Holders injectors.

Quality of pis injectors < Holders injectors.

You should give Holders a call. You won't be disappointed.

He already ordered them. OP has multiple threads about the same thing.

Jomax

Reaction score
Full Force, FTW. Can't even begin to express how happy we've been with their quality and service over the years.

I've had full force and loved them, also had swamps. Loved them too. I was thinking of trying someone else just to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northwoods2002

Reaction score
Going to 'derail' here, even though the tread wasn't going anywhere anyways...

Full Force website states you get tunes when you buy their injectors (stage 1.5s to be exact). Anyone know how many they send?

Also, I'm looking at a a few items at RiffRaff as well, who sells FF, do you still get the tunes if you buy through them?

Power Hungry

Reaction score
Full Force sends 6 basic tunes that match the injectors. If you need more than that, you are welcome to purchase additional custom tunes through them, or through your tuner of choice.

Northwoods2002

Reaction score
Full Force sends 6 basic tunes that match the injectors. If you need more than that, you are welcome to purchase additional custom tunes through them, or through your tuner of choice.

Gotcha, I've been very happy with the PHP tunes, so I was kind of curious as to the number of and quality of the tunes they send out. I'd assume 'their tunes' were written for them by either PHP or Gear-Head... I'm really hoping to get these injectors sent off at tax time to get built...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.