What is your next planned modification

LawnRanger

Reaction score
This winter will be a D60 swap and Amp Power step on the CC. Both are sitting here, just need to get some motivation.

I put nerf bares from the CC on the plow truck.

NerfBars016.jpg

JD3020

Reaction score
Are those just stock shocks? Mine are super rusty, and prolly need replaced.

As of right now my next mod is to hopefully be able to drive the freaking thing and not have any other problems. Had a trans built, put it in, and started it. It immediately shot brake fluid out the line under the motor. Then to top it off it would barely move. Ended up hauling it to Nates shop and he tore into it, and ended up ordering another VB.

I swear this truck is cursed. Things break when it doesn't move, then when i try fixing it more things break or fall apart. I just can't make any progress on it.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
What ranchos are those? Not really a big deal right now since the truck isn't heading to the track till maybe late next summer.

The ones they carry, not sure which ones they are, I think 9000xl.

It mDe a huge difference with my Chevy when I swapped them

JD3020

Reaction score
Re-vive!

Anyways in the past 2-3 weeks i finally got the truck up and running. Have the new built trans, 2's, new shoes and pads, fixed up the exhaust, and did some other stuff. Spent a LOT of time and money on it but its finally to the point where i can drive it and i'm not worrying constantly if it'll get me home or not.

But next week my college is on spring break, but high school isn't. So from 9:30 on everyday i'll be free for the most part. Planning on tearing the front end down and replacing the center u-joint, repacking the wheel bearings, getting the rotors turned, and fixing a ratcheting noise in the front brakes. Then i've got some trading and buying/selling to do Monday or Tuesday, but i should finally have some gauges. Getting the 3 regulars and a scan gauge. Once those are in the bed is coming off and i'm swapping out the rear tank, and cleaning up/painting some stuff. Then once all that crap is done i'm yanking the seats out and cleaning the carpet up, fixing my power lock issues, doing the door seal mod. And towards the end of the week my chip should be back with the custom tunage.

Might be just a little busy. LOL

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Re-vive!

Anyways in the past 2-3 weeks i finally got the truck up and running. Have the new built trans, 2's, new shoes and pads, fixed up the exhaust, and did some other stuff. Spent a LOT of time and money on it but its finally to the point where i can drive it and i'm not worrying constantly if it'll get me home or not.

But next week my college is on spring break, but high school isn't. So from 9:30 on everyday i'll be free for the most part. Planning on tearing the front end down and replacing the center u-joint, repacking the wheel bearings, getting the rotors turned, and fixing a ratcheting noise in the front brakes. Then i've got some trading and buying/selling to do Monday or Tuesday, but i should finally have some gauges. Getting the 3 regulars and a scan gauge. Once those are in the bed is coming off and i'm swapping out the rear tank, and cleaning up/painting some stuff. Then once all that crap is done i'm yanking the seats out and cleaning the carpet up, fixing my power lock issues, doing the door seal mod. And towards the end of the week my chip should be back with the custom tunage.

Might be just a little busy. LOL

Jesus christ lol.

Swapping my trans out for an ATS Sunday

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

JD3020

Reaction score
Eh, i'm not that crazy. LOL

****ty part is that other than gauges and my tunes, it'll all be regular maintenance crap. Can't use the rear tank cause it leaks so bad, but i've had a new one sitting in the shop since last spring. U-joint is gonna pop whenever i put power to it. And the interior is dirty, loud, and crap doesn't work.

But the crazy stuff will be this summer. E-fuel, Gen 3 style HPOP, IC, traction bars, and then the real fun stuff, my motor. If this one checks out ****ty(which it will), i'll either have to re-build it, or find a good used 7.3 to drop in. And then of course when i do that, i'll add in studs and springs. And thats still "maintenance" type work cause this thing hazes like crazy and runs rough.

Some of my friends in college are going south for break and partying. I'll be sitting in the shop by myself, listening to some music, working on my beater. :pointlaugh:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Custom made traction bars!

I helped build some on a buddys EFI live tuned Dirty and now see how easy it is. I just laugh when I see guys buying 2,3,$400+ traction bar kits.

Latest posts

Members online