What miles?

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
What miles did everyone take the heavy stuff off at? I'm @ 600 miles now on the one we picked up and we will be doing it tomorrow or Monday if time allows. My warranty theory is can put it back to stock if neccesary and if the truck runs better then why not? The sluggishness is a killer even though it's a dually and only has torque management in 1st not 1-3

BK39

Reaction score
5k on this 17. I did my 13 at 1k. I would have done this 17 quicker had there been more options out. I didn't like the looks of the nguage, no one else had trans tuning.............Finally ended up getting an NDash. This 600 tune is a beast.

TTBOOST

Reaction score
2,000 miles here same thing as BK39 would have done it sooner but there wasn’t anything available for the 17’s yet.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
5k on this 17. I did my 13 at 1k. I would have done this 17 quicker had there been more options out. I didn't like the looks of the nguage, no one else had trans tuning.............Finally ended up getting an NDash. This 600 tune is a beast.

I'm going ndash also I can't deal with the ngauge, reminds me of a mm which I thought was a turd looking device

Magicman129

Reaction score
Ndash is available, good that's what I was waiting for, I had CTS edge on my old truck and it worked great, it looks pretty similar, is a hard mount available or just using window?

BK39

Reaction score
Ndash is available, good that's what I was waiting for, I had CTS edge on my old truck and it worked great, it looks pretty similar, is a hard mount available or just using window?

Not that i know of, mine is just cupped to the windshield for now. When i get some extra time, I'll find a better place for it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.