What next? Turbo, intercooler, airdog, intake?

What next guys?

• Intercooler

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Powermax Turbo

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • AFE Intake

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Air dog fuel pump

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • other

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters

amarillo250

Reaction score
talk to MPD with their 180 injectors and the MTW stage 2. forget the Pmax. Get a A1000 fuel pump and some good tunes. It will give you a lot of bang for your $$$$$.

tommyboy#1

Reaction score
Imo 190's smoke too much but im also pretty high in elevation. 175's would be good. Ive never installed or driven a truck with a mtw turbo so i would not know alot about them. From what ive heard they are decent turbos though.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Imo 190's smoke too much but im also pretty high in elevation. 175's would be good. Ive never installed or driven a truck with a mtw turbo so i would not know alot about them. From what ive heard they are decent turbos though.

Good tuning goes along way... I had no issues with my 190's. Didn't smoke anymore than a tuned stock truck, really.

constantfix

Reaction score
Really trying to find the "best" custom tunes for my sct x3.

Any suggestions?

Gearhead
http://www.gearheadautomotiveperformance.com/

He is in state for you. Although, you just get the tune through email anyway.

Innovative, if and when you want try out something else.

Sorry to ask the obvious, but just to be certain..your truck is studded? I know you say bulletproofed in your sig.

I would finish your monitoring needs, get some tunes, then leave it be. Down the road you can look at RR/ fuel mods, turbos , injectors, intercoolers, trans, etc et$$$$.

What are your uses of the truck, end goal?

KingRanch6.0L

Reaction score
Gearhead
http://www.gearheadautomotiveperformance.com/

He is in state for you. Although, you just get the tune through email anyway.

Innovative, if and when you want try out something else.

Sorry to ask the obvious, but just to be certain..your truck is studded? I know you say bulletproofed in your sig.

I would finish your monitoring needs, get some tunes, then leave it be. Down the road you can look at RR/ fuel mods, turbos , injectors, intercoolers, trans, etc et$$$$.

What are your uses of the truck, end goal?

I will be getting the rest of my monitoring soon. truck is just my daily driver. no towing.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Gearhead or TSD. Honestly, the "best" custom tune will be based on your opinion. Everybody likes something different. Just try 'em all.

KingRanch6.0L

Reaction score
527976756284758714_0XU5Gn7Q.jpg

TooMuch03

Reaction score
You need to have over 45 psi at all times when the truck is running. I am surprised it starts with fuel pressure that low. I think a blue spring mod should be next on your list.

Latest posts

Members online