What reg return to use?

Skinny

Reaction score
People running large injectors on factory fuel systems saying that its running those injectors fine someone correct me if I'm wrong

Sent from my iPone sitting on the crapper

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I want Dennis' reg return but it don't have a fuel bowl delete. Hmm... And extended power lol!! Your right!

I don't deal much with Strictly's fuel systems, but I do deal with Dennis regularly. I know for a fact if you made a call to him on wed. he would do what he can to get you what you are after, or at the very least help inform you why he runs his systems the way he does based off his results of testing and development. Don't hesitate :D

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I don't deal much with Strictly's fuel systems, but I do deal with Dennis regularly. I know for a fact if you made a call to him on wed. he would do what he can to get you what you are after, or at the very least help inform you why he runs his systems the way he does based off his results of testing and development. Don't hesitate :D

Im calling him to order AE tomorrow, Dennis is the Man. :toast:

chappy

Reaction score
...must have plugged fuel filters, or mis-labeled/mis-matched injectors...:shrug:

Nope he changed em and the blue spring and they were the first of many sets of warrens injectors. Put an airdog on to help even after told not to and is now on his 3rd one in 6 months.