What size nozzles to run 60s or 100s?

powerjoker12

Reaction score
I'm in the process off putting dual fuelers and bigger nozzles in my truck but I can't decide what size I want to run. I race it regularly and still daily drive it occasionally. I still want to be able to drive it without the egts getting out of control. I'm running a s472 turbo what would be the best nozzle for my setup?

Rubenk

Reaction score
What is your end goal power wise? 60's can flow enough for 1000hp with everything else in good shape and proper combo.

powerjoker12

Reaction score
To be honest I eventually want to get to the 850-900hp range. My big concern is daily driving with 100s I won't be able to keep the egts in check. On the track I'm not so worried I have spray to help keep it under control their.

ckrueg

Reaction score
To be honest I eventually want to get to the 850-900hp range. My big concern is daily driving with 100s I won't be able to keep the egts in check. On the track I'm not so worried I have spray to help keep it under control their.
60s should be fine for 1k and under

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6.4 Stroker

Reaction score
I'll be that guy.
Get 100s. Throttle is gonna be more crisp, not to mention the more fuel you can deliver with a shorter pulsewidth the better it will run.
A reputable tuner should have no problem keeping smoke control down.
I currently run 60's and wish I would I would have went 100s.
Owell maybe I'll switch someday.

Reaction score
We have made a nice crisp 800hp on 30%
60% are a bit hazy not terrible. And 100% I run in my personal truck. But do not like it.

Let me know if you need a set we have them in stock if need be. We can also flow and balance these. we never just swap nozzles. That's my 02

devdiesel

Reaction score
60% in mine, light haze on start up then cleans right up. Lots of fuel available and very streetable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online