What software do you use????

02POWERSTROKE7.3

Reaction score
I have been looking at ordering Minotaur. I have a complete library of ts files, can I use them to start with or do I need to buy the Definations for all the PCMS?

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I would call PHP and see what they say... I have no clue!!! LOL I have to but the Stough from PHP yet.. I want to call and talk to him first though!!!

02POWERSTROKE7.3

Reaction score
Im going to call them when they get back from vacation. If I could use the TS stock file the I will jump on it, But hate to have to have to start over with ther defination files. I Have to be able to tune more than just my truck to be worth it for me. Also want to be able to tune the 6.0L.

dave186

Reaction score
So if I buy the software can I open up the tune files I already have and make changes?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Just cleaned up this thread out of respect to the OP's thread getting derailed.

You guys can continue the battle in AWOL or via PM if you wish.

Also....I won't tolerate an open attack on sponsors. Keep that in mind and stay civil. Thanks.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Just cleaned up this thread out of respect to the OP's thread getting derailed.

You guys can continue the battle in AWOL or via PM if you wish.

Also....I won't tolerate an open attack on sponsors. Keep that in mind and stay civil. Thanks.

Thank you Sir!!! I appreciate it!!

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
I use both the Sniper and the PHP, 99% of what I can\know , I can do with the Sniper and it's extremely ease of use. The other one percent (PHP, very over whelming for the first time user)goes a long ways to the tuner that wants his cake, his brothers cake and all his friends cake.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I use both the Sniper and the PHP, 99% of what I can\know , I can do with the Sniper and it's extremely ease of use. The other one percent (PHP, very over whelming for the first time user)goes a long ways to the tuner that wants his cake, his brothers cake and all his friends cake.

Thank you for the Information David!! This is the first report on sniper I have got..

So far Bills software wins by a long shot!!!

Latest posts

Members online