What to do next

big johnson

Reaction score
Look at my sig for current mods but my truck is going to Marty's hopefully next week to get a rough running problem diagnosed and fixed. As long as that doesn't cost too much I'm thinking bout having him do some other work but I'm not quite sure what. I eventually wanna do a full top to bottom build but what should be my next step. And if you could tell me what order I should do it in that would be great! If there is something else that you recommend let me know. Here's my list
Full fuel system (possibly going with a sump)
Upgraded hpop maybe swamps?
Valve springs and pushrods

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Id do everything you listed but maybe a t500 pump rather than swamps gen 3... Also I would say your next step would be have your 200s turned to 238/250s....

Fl Stroker

Reaction score
I would say stay we're your at. Just get it running right. I would not add anything unless you are prepared to spend some money when it breaks. Ask me how I know. I had the exact same set up as you and my PMR's decided they wanted to see some sun light. Now it's a different animal.

Last edited:

Fl Stroker

Reaction score
You won't need anymore oil with those Injectors. As for fuel your single pump should be good as well even under a heavy run. Spend the money and get a Scan gauge with a pod over the steering wheel. Best way to spend some money. Know you will be able to see all kinds of reading of you motor to make sure it stays running good. Best of luck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.