what to expect for hp?? tw chip??

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
There are so many good injector builders for 7.3's... Swamps, powerstruck, rosewood, warren, to just name a few. Just do your own research and pick your poison

Arisley

Reaction score
Tony's tunes rock.
And Joe's advice is sound.
Only place I would go different is I would use the Adrenaline HPOP, but you won't go wrong with the T500 either, Joey is good people.
The stock fuel pump will be fine, you don't need anything else. I would suggest a regulated return though.

ibestroken

Reaction score
No need in wasting the money on an hpop unless yours is weak. As stated above... 38r, tunes, and some pis 160/100. Not sure what clutch youre running now but the factory one wont like that power if you use it. Get a south bend and roll on.

The Brad

Reaction score
Umm, yeah, I have PIS injectors. I don't care who's injectors they are, as far as the oil side goes, new is better than reman. Just to be clear, PIS's customer service is the best and when the $$ is there, I'll call him for new injectors, but I won't buy remans again.

Last edited:

Arisley

Reaction score
Sucks for your luck, but you are right, tha kinda is the price you pay for reman anything.

I have had good luck and bad luck with reman parts. How they stand behind their warranty is the difference between a good builder and a bad one.

Same thing to a greater degree as a reman alternator.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Sucks for your luck, but you are right, tha kinda is the price you pay for reman anything.

I have had good luck and bad luck with reman parts. How they stand behind their warranty is the difference between a good builder and a bad one.

Same thing to a greater degree as a reman alternator.

aye, but once you've found a quality builder, you're set for life

Latest posts

Members online