what turbo is this for

Reaction score
It would be nice if it worked on a OBS.
a couple are running the mount kit on there OBS trucks with SD manifolds..they made there own IC pipes..i wish i could tell you they will fit but i really dont know..i dont see why you couldnt... do you guy's that run IC use stock SD pipes ? or do you make them??

polished up pipes LOL

yup..even the flanges are nice and shiny :redspotdance: lol

woodduck97

Reaction score
a couple are running the mount kit on there OBS trucks with SD manifolds..they made there own IC pipes..i wish i could tell you they will fit but i really dont know..i dont see why you couldnt... do you guy's that run IC use stock SD pipes ? or do you make them??

I got a set of SD manifolds I can get ahold of too. I bought my IC pipes from a guy off PSN. They were home made. Down pipe is a good question but I am sure I could get my fabricator buddy to make or just buy one.

woodduck97

Reaction score
With the mount being moved forward would it have a problem holding a 475 with a 1.15 housing or smaller?

Reaction score
With the mount being moved forward would it have a problem holding a 475 with a 1.15 housing or smaller?

never had a 475 in my hand but the 467 with the race cover seems to sit higher...there is plenty of room for the exhaust side.. I can almost slide my fingers between the race cover and the stock intake plenum on the other side..... not sure how the hot pipe is going to fit..I don't have the motor in the truck yet... 7 more house payment and my home is paid for...then my truck is going to get spoiled..its been far too long already...

Last edited:

Latest posts