Whatcha think?

STROKEDOUT

Reaction score
I know there has been a lot of topics on getting the factory intake to flow better on our trucks.

I might have the solution.

y5yda2ym.jpg

pate6eby.jpg

9ese3e9y.jpg

I'm undergoing testing to see how well this is gonna work.

Let me know your thoughts.

Sent from my ADR6400L

STROKEDOUT

Reaction score
I would like to have it flow tested to see if its worth the time and effort to build these. I need to find out who does flow testing.

BINGS 03 6.0

Reaction score
Very nice... Don't think you would have a problem selling them if the price can be competitive.

STROKEDOUT

Reaction score
Yea, being competitive on the pricing might be a issue. Especially with the machine work thats involved.

Danny I'll have to get in touch with JD about that. Thanks!

Matt, I'll make'em for you. :D

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Alignment wont be an issue if you know what you're doing... From the looks of it, i don't think that will be a big deal its not like he just threw metal together and hoped for it to work.

sleeps

Reaction score
Alignment wont be an issue if you know what you're doing... From the looks of it, i don't think that will be a big deal its not like he just threw metal together and hoped for it to work.

i wasnt questioning his ability to make it work. i was literally asking how he did it haha. like, the process of lining up the bracket. interesting.

STROKEDOUT

Reaction score
The alternator bracket was fabricated using a jig that utilized the stock location. The jig held the 3 alternator fasteners in place while welding. I did this to ensure the alternate pulley would be aligned with the other pulleys.

PGreenSVT

Reaction score
Interesting. First really new approach to the 6.0 intake I have seen. Be interesting to see if it performs any better than the rest.

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Didn't someone (maybe Doug) test his and find that a hogged out intake will flow more than the heads can move?

imelmo

Reaction score
Didn't someone (maybe Doug) test his and find that a hogged out intake will flow more than the heads can move?

Not sure but I saw a small drop in egt's with mine and very noticeable low end response.

Latest posts

Members online