What's everyone done for seats?

Reaction score
I've been looking for a replacement seat for the OBS, but I can't find anything for a Super Cab. I know people have swapped in super duty seats, but I'm trying to keep the ability to slide the seat forward to access the back seat. Anyone come up with a creative solution? If it comes down to it I'll just get the seat redone, but interested to see what everyone else has done.

01REDSTROKER

Reaction score
I just looked and you are right. I have only used them for superduty stuff only, but was told about them from a guy that drove and had them in his obs. The web site is kinda new so might have to call them.

kadeninabnitt

Reaction score
i had 2nd gen dodge 60/40 in mine for a while matched the grey factory back seat to a T
2011-06-21_143307.jpg

bucklee00

Reaction score
I think Your best bet is to find a set of seats you like ,out of anything, and then pick up a spare sliding seat frame from a junk yard. Then marry the new seats to the old frame. That's my plan anyways...

jwlandry

Reaction score
its their sport seats and i just don't run the headrest bc i don't like em.

I don't remember the bracket number. when i called corbeau i told them the measurements of the bolt holes and he got me the right bracket. The seats and 08 console are probably the best thing ive ever done to the truck. It came with a bench seat and i changed to a set of ext. cab seats then went to king ranch seats and finally corbeaus.

Latest posts

Members online