Whats going on with my truck?!

jaynick1

Reaction score
Guys wife was driving the truck this morning and got a video of it doing this. She said she was driving normally and it started doing this. No loss of performance, no smoke, m i n i m a x x read normally. She got home and restarted and drove around the neighborhood and no issues. Anyone seen this?

Been d e l e t e d for about 1000 miles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSbxKIpdI-Q&feature=youtu.be

jaynick1

Reaction score
Ok, it has nothing to do with the d e l e t e? Is there a way to pinpoint which one could be going out? That might make sense as I asked here and she said the brakes felt weird going down a hill, stuttering like the abs might be engaging. And also explains the spurious speed readings...

Last edited:

jaynick1

Reaction score
Ok, thanks that makes sense, just checked all the sensors and connection and they look good, do you happen to know what the proper resistance or ohmeter test is to see if theyre in spec? Edit...mods sounds like is more of a 6.7 tech issue if you want to move it.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
There really isn't a resistance check to do. what you have to do is hook the meter up on MV and spin the wheel, the MV should increase with the wheel speed.

1stock13

Reaction score
I'd jack the truck up and check the front hub/wheel bearing for clicking, I had these exact same issue when turning sharp. The wheel bearing had failed and had eaten into the face of the sensor. You can't physically look at the sensor unless you pull it out. If you take one side out and the face has made contact with the hub. BINGO. wheel bearing. Just my 2 cents.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.