whats it worth

Bigsexy

Reaction score
So I was thinking of selling my 1999.5 7.3 f250 ccsb to buy a 6.4. It has around 187k. The truck has a 4in lift sitting on 35s now. Id like to put a set of stock rims and 35s on it to sell it unless I got the right price. It does have a salvage title and know that depreciates the value to some. You wouldn't know unless I told you. The truck had the old pitman arm break off when the shaft broke. The guy got the truck stopped pretty quick but it had the passenger side messed up. I replaced the fender and doors, then repainted the whole truck. It was state inspected before they would issue me a new title. The interior is grey and about a 8 out of 10. Now for the extras I put stage 2 new full force injectors, gtp38r, adrenaline hpop, bellowed uppipes, 4in exhaust, professionally built trans and triple lock billet torque converter. All with in the last 15000 miles as far as performance goes. The wheel hubs all the front brakes, alternator, icp, ipr, glow plugs, relay, powersteering pump and a few other small things with in the last 6k. The truck has recon cab lights, aftermarket headlights, and 6500k hids. I have a single 5in stack and rear exit exhaust that would come with it. All the ujoints, and drive shafts will be new as of tommorow along with a rear yoke I broke off this weekend. As for interior I have egt, boost, and trans autometer 3 pillar and a glowshift fuel pressure gauge on the column. I also have a set of boston component speakers in custom kicker trays down by the emergancy brake and on the passenger side along with a newer alpine deck. The truck has air ride set up, but the compressor is bad. The only bad part on the truck is the it leaks powersteering fluid which will be fixed before I sell it. Id be in no hurry to sell the truck even if I get the 6.4 I want before hand. I know the title will hurt it a little but if you see it you wouldn't think it was ever wrecked. Let me know what you all think its worth as a whole or parting it out

Arisley

Reaction score
All the aftermarket go fast parts won't do anything for value. You should also leave the wheels You won't be able to use them on a 6.4.

rc4wd

Reaction score
Buddy of mine just sold an '03 7.3 CCSB Lariat with 178k miles with a rebuilt title, new speakers, sub, amp, and box behind the seat, fresh rebuilt tranny, full 4" exhaust, 8" lift, and 38" tires. The truck was in pretty good shape but he couldn't get but $8000 for it.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Why wouldn't I be able to use my wheels and tires? There 18s and have hardly any offset. I was thinking 8k

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
You would get some $ back by putting stock parts on it and selling it as a near stock truck with wheels and exhaust. That aftermarket stuff wouldn't help you in the retail world imo

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Id love to buy it, seen the truck in person... Just dont have any cash

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

JMart

Reaction score
You have any more pics of it? I am thinking about selling mine again to get back in a 4x4.

JMart

Reaction score
When did they change lug patterns? My 01 is 8x170 and so was my 08. Only thing different is the lug nuts. Not the pattern unless its a dually. Then it went to 8x200(?) I think. I thought only the obs were 8x6.5.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.