What's left to keep my EGT's down?

Profuzz

Reaction score
Jared said that it'll lift the rear around 1" iirc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Truck looks great, and what a badass mess of cars you have! I kinda miss my '14 Roush, but I enjoy my 6.7 much much more! I'm not sure how much a water/meth setup would help you out to drop egts, Mike? And traction bars should be factory like previously stated! I'm a diy guy to an extent, I made my own bars, used pro comp front and rear mounts, snapped both front mounts in half playing with some street cars one Saturday night, made my own front mounts with some 3/8 and 1/4 plate. All good now, but looking back, i would've much rather just bought some ouo or pmf bars. Maybe a intake piping kit would help drop your egts? I've had near 30k behind me on my s p a r t a n 600 tune and never set off my 1600 deg alarm on my cts2.. And I wasn't easy on it lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 78

FATHERFORD

Reaction score
Truck looks great, and what a badass mess of cars you have! I kinda miss my '14 Roush, but I enjoy my 6.7 much much more! I'm not sure how much a water/meth setup would help you out to drop egts, Mike? And traction bars should be factory like previously stated! I'm a diy guy to an extent, I made my own bars, used pro comp front and rear mounts, snapped both front mounts in half playing with some street cars one Saturday night, made my own front mounts with some 3/8 and 1/4 plate. All good now, but looking back, i would've much rather just bought some ouo or pmf bars. Maybe a intake piping kit would help drop your egts? I've had near 30k behind me on my s p a r t a n 600 tune and never set off my 1600 deg alarm on my cts2.. And I wasn't easy on it lol.

Guess I'll see what my EGT's are after tomorrow morning when I install my intercooler and thew new s p a r t a n setup. Now with the sotf when I pull and see my egts getting up to much I'll just turn it down.

Yeah I was thinking about making my own bars, but I might just buy the OUO's. Depends on how good a hook up bigrpowr can give me, Jeremy says he can only go so low until he gets yelled at LOL

I've gotten to the point that 10 second or slower cars just are boring to me. If I'm not trapping 140+ in the quarter mile I'm just not having fun.

The Silver Viper doesn't trap that high, but the because it's a roadster driving around at night makes the car seem faster then it is. Taking it to the Texas mile this october. Earlier this year it did 173mph bone stock, hoping with the extra 300hp it might get to the 190's.

Latest posts

Members online