Whats my best option...

Reaction score
Im looking to get a monitor for my 6.4 and i have been looking at Edge CS or CTS but i hear the PIDs on them are behind compared to others. Should i go with Dashdaq xl or are there other monitors i havent heard about?
What do you guys think would be best from personal experiences for the best bang for your buck?

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I have an Edge CTS on one truck, and a Dash Daq on the other... Dash Daq is the heat, but the CTS is waaaaay easier to read. Better layout, and bigger, brighter gauges, and not so cluttered. The DD allows you to monitor more PIDs at a time.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
dashdaq all the way.. ive had both. CTS is easier to read, but some different layouts for the dashdaq make it nasty. you can monitor so many more things with the dashdaq

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Ah last I heard it couldn't. Thanks for that update. Either one is a good option I obviously prefer the dash daq.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I have an Edge CTS on one truck, and a Dash Daq on the other... Dash Daq is the heat, but the CTS is waaaaay easier to read. Better layout, and bigger, brighter gauges, and not so cluttered. The DD allows you to monitor more PIDs at a time.

All depends on the theme you choose. Don't forget, you can make your own themes as well. :D

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
nice! Thanks guys, guess ill do the dashdaq... well whats the dashdaq cost of one first of all?

while im still blue for holderdown, ill tell you to go to our webstore to get one. we have a 5% PSA discount going on right now, so not sure on the exact price. We have one laying around in the shop i believe.

www.holderdownperformance.com

Latest posts