Whats my truck worth?

java

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm trying to get a price for my truck and hopefully y'all can help me out. Its a 2007 F-350 Crew Cab Short Bed 6.0. It has 178K miles but only about 20K on the new motor installed by the FORD dealership in January of this year, and about 75K on a new transmission also installed by the dealership about two years ago.

Mods are:
SCT with custom tunes from Matt at gearhead, Snow performance Water/Meth system, Banks intake, Banks 4 inch exhaust with 5 inch tip (straight piped but i have the muffler) , Banks intercooler and boost tubes, CFM+ intake manifold, and an 03 turbo.
I have ARP head studs and a FCDP EGR delete and solid up-pipe but it is NOT installed since the new motor was put in.
Fuel system: Hellmann fuel sump to a SS braided line to the Airdog 165, SS braided lines to the front of both heads and a crossover line in the back of the heads. Also a four gauge pod with Auto Meter boost, trans temp, pyro, and fuel pressure.
Icon 2.5 inch leveling kit with a TEI spacer for a total of 3.5 inches of lift up front and a 5 inch Icon block in the rear with a custom air bag mount and air bags done by TRUCK TOYZ, Icon adjustable track bar, AMP steps, 08 diff cover, and 35x12.50 Pro Comp Xtreme mud terrains.
It has front and rear replacement bumpers and a weather guard low pro toolbox. Turnover gooseneck hitch, Limo tint, and Harley headlights with clear reflectors and stealth bulbs, Retro solutions 5000K HID headlights and LED reverse lights.
Pioneer AVH-P4100 head unit, Rockford speakers in the front and rear, two 10 inch Rockford P1's behind the rear seat, weather tech floor liners, and a rear view camera. Recon smoked mirror lights, tinted brake lights, and a smoked 3rd brake light.
Im sure I'm forgetting something! lol but heres a pic of the truck.:ford:

aff7a39b.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
All depends on the buyer. But I wouldnt expect more than 16,000. Maybe more because of the new parts but idk. Good luck selling it though. It is a sharp truck.

java

Reaction score
I was hoping for something around 20 or more since the motor cost about 13k. lol Its a Lariat BTW.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Around here 6.0s are cheap I can go get on with 101k on it for 16,000 with those miles I hate to say it but 13,000 is what I would value it at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

java

Reaction score
Thank you!! the drivers seat has a rip in the leather but i already bought the leather cover to fix it. other than that its in great shape!

As much as i don't want to sell slick i really love the new trucks. lol

I also put a black and grey pin stripe like on the 09 model trucks to separate the two tone colors, it comes with silver and grey from factory.

Last edited:

java

Reaction score
Paint it grey and black and we can do a straight trade hahahaha

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
Damn it lol

Take it to Boggus and see what they will give you for it, They give good money. honestly I don't see it bringing more than 15 here because people are so scared of 6.0s

java

Reaction score
If thats the case ill keep it. lol ill talk to bogus and see what happens.

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
I think I saw a grey lariat there Saturday when I went by. You should check it out. But you have to let me try out Matt's tunes in the 6.0 before you sell it

java

Reaction score
Was it long bed? It may have been the first one my dad ordered but came in wrong.. lol

Agjake11

Reaction score
looks good and like the overall look. but you have to sell it with 178K no matter what but you might be able to find someone that will take into account the fact it has a 20K motor and studded. most people however looking to spend 20K on a truck arent just gonna drop cash though and financing might be rough for the buyer at the mileage on the odo (which is what will drive the value.)

nada rough trade is around 20K so loan value will most likely be a little less. if your not in a rush id put it for sale and wait for the right buyer. thats how i sold my last truck. it was a 98 f150 with a rebuilt motor that had less than 40K on it but 150K on the truck. just stuck to my price range and then one morning i got a call and sold it 2 days later.

java

Reaction score
I'm in no rush to sell it, it's paid off and I don't need a new truck I just want one lol

Latest posts

Members online