whats up from Maine/Penn

Emery19

Reaction score
hey guys! whats up? just thought id intro myself i suppose. I live in Auburn, Maine. but I go to school at Susquehanna University in Selinsgrove, PA, where I'm a junior. which is where I'm located right now. good to see a good number of PA people. anyways on to the rigs I guess. My daily and the truck i have at school with me is a 2007 Ranger. 4.0l V6, Flowmaster exhaust, tuned, leveled on 265/75 Duratracs, Line-X, K&N intake..blah blah blah. I've used and abused this truck for 4 years working for a private landscaping company..its got a lot of life left in it, it only has 54k on it. but I'm trying to keep the wear and tear off it except for work..

which is why, me and my father decided it was time to get a bigger truck for the house. He dailys a 2005 Yukon and me my ranger. So this is our "little" toy. so basically we use it for everything, but i drive it most of the time when I'm home. or well i did till i went back to school. Havent had it a month yet. its a 2008 F-350 CCSB King Ranch. Job 3. Its bone stock other then a bed cover, some aux reverse lights and an autostart remote start system. has about 85k on it. i think if i remember correctly. it sucks being back at school because driving this makes me hatee my ranger with a passion. the 6.4 is amazing to me in stock form.. but thats not saying much because i drive a "girl truck" like my friends like to call my ranger.

My dad did have a 2003 6.0 250 King Ranch that he had for a couple years and sold and regretted ever since, it took 2 years to find this truck and couldnt be happier. I never drove the 6.0 but I drive my bosses 7.3 all the time. I cant imagine what this truck will do tuned and deleted.

anyways. cars and trucks have alwayts been my passion, so i have quite a bit of knowledge from my ripe 20 years. not very technical yet, but im good with statistics and specs and basic general technical stuff. so hopefully I'll be able to add something to the forum, if not just enjoy my pictures and sarcasim. haha

these pics of the ranger are from summer 2010. nothing has changed at all except its dirty and has more scrathes..

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

and heres the King Ranch. pictures were taken right after a wash bout 2 weeks ago,

7cc108d4.jpg

c85258a6.jpg

1d9702e9.jpg

c155a150.jpg

e4b74b88.jpg

ffae81d0.jpg

^thats the cooler that came with my dads 2003. he kept it and threw it in this one

12b74d57.jpg

63dc904b.jpg

6355e962.jpg

fb27497d.jpg

^with my buddies subbie

f4443dc8.jpg

^girlfriend took this. the trucks look unproportial to each other

all the pictures of the 350 suck because there iphone pics, and because i never took it anywhere to get pictures of it because i had so much to do within the last two weeks i was home. anyways. thats my long winded intro. enjoy!

average

Reaction score
Your ranger is even nicer than a lot of other folks have, don't put the lil truck down. :ford:

Welcome!

Emery19

Reaction score
thanks man! that means a lot. i love that truck. ive put a lot of work into it and it has done so many things with me that i could never sell it for anything. i plan to keep it as long as possible. that being said, its just small, thats really my only true complaint.

Latest posts

Members online