Whats up with Mad Turbo Werks?

CoastalF350

Reaction score
Been trying to get ahold of Adrian to buy the new wheel for my Stage 1 but no reply(s)! I understand people get busy but customer service is everything.

Mach5customs

Reaction score
I called him and barder turbo services last Monday and James barder called me right back. I waited a day to give mtw the benefit of the doubt but I never heard from him so I bought a barder stage 2 and I couldn't be happier. I bought it Tuesday afternoon and he had it machined and shipped by Wednesday and I received it Friday. The stage 2 is awesome!

windrunner408

Reaction score
Classic... Did you by chance give Matt a call?? As already mentioned, you can't really go wrong with a Barder turbo either. Best of luck man.

mint-6oh

Reaction score
Just call barder. Even if you can get a hold of mtw who knows when you will get your parts

CoastalF350

Reaction score
I already have the MTW but at the time I ordered all he had in stock was the cast wheel so I wanted to buy one of the wheels off the newer ones

Extended Power

Reaction score
I already have the MTW but at the time I ordered all he had in stock was the cast wheel so I wanted to buy one of the wheels off the newer ones

I'd be sending it in to have the wheel swapped, and rebalanced...unless you want to take a chance of pelting the compressor cover, and intercooler with small shards of aluminum.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
If anyone needs to get ahold of MTW please call me or email me. I always get back with my customers. Adrian gets covered up. I'm trying to pick up the slack and take care of everybody.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
And to the OP, shoot me a PM or email and we'll discuss your wheel. If Adrian missed a call back, I'll take care of you on this. You will get the upgraded wheel.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

madpowerstroke

Reaction score

Had to head up north for family matters, if you want a upgrade wheel then I can get you one, have them in stock and will be back home this Saturday. I will give you discount on the wheel since you bought the MTW turbo. You can get a hold of Matt if no luck with me, anytime.

I try to get back to customers when I get calls as soon as I can, but sometimes it is late in evenings. I built all the turbos and sent out before I left for the matters, so all the orders are caught up.

Latest posts

Members online