Wheel opinons

TripleE44

Reaction score
Well I just remembered that the American force new single rear wheels are out... Anyone know if I could clear over the aluminum to avoid having the polish them all the time? I've had welds before and they were a pain in my butt to have to polish every other week and I swore I wouldn't get polished wheels again.....

Silver2010

Reaction score
Well I just remembered that the American force new single rear wheels are out... Anyone know if I could clear over the aluminum to avoid having the polish them all the time? I've had welds before and they were a pain in my butt to have to polish every other week and I swore I wouldn't get polished wheels again.....

Mucho Dinero! Let me know if u go with American Force and where u get them. Looking for 22x12 but everywhere I've seen them it is roughly $3k for rims only!!!

TripleE44

Reaction score
Haha ya mucho dinero for sure. I'm not sayin I WILL get them, but they're on the table. I could always keep my novakanes and switch em back and keep the forces when I upgrade to a 6.7 in a while. Plus no one will have them because they're so much dinero and the forged is worth something too.

Reaction score
I saw make the move to wider and black..

Here is my truck when I had 24s in the first pic and the original 22s in the second pic.
IMG00982-20101113-1237.jpg

HarleyLights002.jpg

HarleyLights029.jpg

Latest posts

Members online