Wheel spacers on 6.7 with platinum wheels question

1stock13

Reaction score
Ok, so I have a set of 2013 platinum wheels on my truck with the stock 265/65/20 tires. I was considering getting a small wheel spacer, but after running 20x12 -44 on my last truck I'm 100% over that stance look. My truck is stock ride height, I just want to bring the wheel out slightly. I cant find any pic of a 6.7 with spacers on stock wheels. My question is -can I run a 1 inch spacer of am I stuck with 1.5 and if so does anyone have an idea of what it would look like. I don't poke I just one slightly under flush, thanks.

Towerguy

Reaction score
They make spacers down to 1", but my understanding is anything under 2" you need to cut your lugs. Kinda been thinking about putting that size on mine myself.

1stock13

Reaction score
They make spacers down to 1", but my understanding is anything under 2" you need to cut your lugs. Kinda been thinking about putting that size on mine myself.

Cut my lugs?!?!?! no thanks, I have found a few sets of 1 inch spacers, but saw nothing on cutting the studs. that seems like an awful idea.

Layson

Reaction score
You need like 2" spacers so you don't have to cut the studs...... not really worth it.

Latest posts

Members online