When 2015 will hit the lots?

White KRanch

Reaction score
Anyone knows when the 2015 Will be on the dealers?
I see the 2015 trucks (dealer ordered) online but not on the lots yet. Some of them has 4 o more and somes doesn't have any. I'm gonna need another truck with in 20-30 days and don't wanna buy the 2014. Thanks

White KRanch

Reaction score
Wow, the 3 month wait has to do something with allocation or not. I just saw a high volume dealer with 17 trucks online and some doesn't even have one.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
I called one of local guys yesterday, he is the owner of a crossroads ford dealership. He told me that they were expecting 2 of them next week. All of the King ranch trucks will not hit the lots until mid to late summer. :shrug:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I called one of local guys yesterday, he is the owner of a crossroads ford. He told me that they were expecting 2 of them next week. All of the King ranch trucks will not hit the lots until mid to late summer. :shrug:

My understanding is the only 2015 currently hitting lots are 6.2 trucks, and are still a ways out. Lots of dealers are "Listing them" but since the retail orders pick up April 1st, I would say any vehicles that are there are the Job 1 test vehicles that were not picked for testing inspections

SAK

Reaction score
One that I'm looking at should be here in 3 weeks.
uploadfromtaptalk1396016009380.jpg

2wd-fire

Reaction score
I hate you guys I have to wait tell next year to get one. But then the 16s will get a new body and I'll want to wait. The struggle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atsah

Reaction score
$66,045 for a pickup truck...:doh: I paid $72,000 for a house and 25 acres 9 years ago...

Atsah

Reaction score
Minimum wage was only 5.15 then too

9 years ago?

On edit: I guess it was but paying 66K for a four door shortbed toy for the average guy is a little ridiculous.. If your making money with the truck that's one thing but if your not you have to be making a ton of money to spend that much on a pickup truck...

Last edited:

Atsah

Reaction score
I paid $33,000 for a CCSB Lariat in 2005.. The prices pretty much doubled in nine years, no ones income even comes close to doubling in that time frame..

Latest posts

Members online