When 2015 will hit the lots?

White KRanch

Reaction score
My understanding is the only 2015 currently hitting lots are 6.2 trucks, and are still a ways out. Lots of dealers are "Listing them" but since the retail orders pick up April 1st, I would say any vehicles that are there are the Job 1 test vehicles that were not picked for testing inspections

One of the largest dealer here in Florida has 17 (dealer ordered) online not on the lot yet but all of them diesels

John_P

Reaction score
I talked with my Ford Salesman yesterday (Wilmington, NC) and he said they are expecting the 2015's on or about April 14-15, 2014. He said the first few models will be the Platinum Editions. Hope this helps.......

mustube

Reaction score
Here is the sticker price on my 01 xlt truck with no fancy options, I don't even have keyless entry. I can't imagine how you got an 05 6.0 lariat for only 33k.
1396905709383.jpg

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Atsah

Reaction score
CASH... that's how, something most people don't have these days..

What the sticker was I couldn't tell you but after rebates and discounts I handed them 33 and change, no trade..

Last edited:

Atsah

Reaction score
I just bought a 14 AWD SHO, the sticker was 38K, I sold my truck outright, after rebates dealer discounts I gave them 29 and change.. Most people trade in, I don't because it's dumb...

12stroker

Reaction score
I just bought a 14 AWD SHO, the sticker was 38K, I sold my truck outright, after rebates dealer discounts I gave them 29 and change.. Most people trade in, I don't because it's dumb...

I trade in because my trucks are used as trucks should be used. And when I get a new truck I am not going to sell something and it bite my in the ass later thinking I sold them a pos.

Atsah

Reaction score
I trade in because my trucks are used as trucks should be used. And when I get a new truck I am not going to sell something and it bite my in the ass later thinking I sold them a pos.

I sell trucks, cars AS IS.. I buy things used, ATV's, snowmobiles etc, it's my responsibility to check it out or have it checked out before I hand over the money..

For some people it's not worth the time and energy selling a used vehicle but it will save you thousands of dollars in the end..

12stroker

Reaction score
Yeah I have sold trucks before as is but didn't like dealing with people. I had one guy drive 9 hrs away to buy one of my trucks I had. And to this day he still messages me saying stuff he has done or going to do. I was glad it went to good hands.

Atsah

Reaction score
Yeah I have sold trucks before as is but didn't like dealing with people. I had one guy drive 9 hrs away to buy one of my trucks I had. And to this day he still messages me saying stuff he has done or going to do. I was glad it went to good hands.

I know what you mean, I have dealt with a few knuckleheads that just waste your time but for the most part, a guy will drive in and by the time he leaves we will have covered all topics from trucks, ATV's snowmobiling, fishing and hunting.. LOL

WoodBoy

Reaction score
My sticker on my '10 Lariat was 56,8XX or so and I paid 43k OTD in February of 2010

Latest posts

Members online