Where is the turn signal blinker/flasher relay located

TRUBBS

Reaction score
I put LED bulbs in my tails & now have hyper flash, I bought a different relay that's supoosed to correct the problem but can't find where ford has hid it at?

pog

Reaction score
i think dealer has to change that. or you could get resistors and make it work.

travisH3

Reaction score
There is no relay on the 2008+ superduties. You can go in using ford ids and turn off the fast flash on the tail lights. This is for the upfitter companies that put different beds on the trucks and use led lights. Only way to make the fast flash go away is either use resistors all the way around or turn the rear bulb out warning off using ids and resistors up front which is what I did on my truck.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
i think dealer has to change that. or you could get resistors and make it work.

That's what I did for the switchbacks upfront, guess I'll do it for the rears also

There is no relay on the 2008+ superduties. You can go in using ford ids and turn off the fast flash on the tail lights. This is for the upfitter companies that put different beds on the trucks and use led lights. Only way to make the fast flash go away is either use resistors all the way around or turn the rear bulb out warning off using ids and resistors up front which is what I did on my truck.

Kinda what I started to think, I thought that was 2011+ but wasn't sure