Which exhaust? Looking for exits

Tim1216

Reaction score
I'm getting a 5" straight pipe but don't know which manufacturer to go with. Can you guys post some pics of what you have and the manufacturer? I know each one is slightly different but I haven't been able to find too many pics. Thanks!

TrickTruck

Reaction score
5" aFe w/ 6" MBRP tip.
The MBRP exhaust fit like crap around the shocks - way too close for comfort.

sorry, on the bike today, truck's at the house. Will try to remember to take pics

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I have 4" Flo Pro and haven't had a single issue.

4" Flo Pro with MBRP universal muffler (works quite well but have gone back to straight)

913cff8ed3553be27eeefb919a5f9aed.jpg

4" Flo Pro with MBRP 4 to 5 inch tip (old setup)
a87eaee0d3d920ad9ad13dc76e6ce6e8.jpg

4" Flo Pro with 4 to 6 inch rolled tip (current setup and only pic I have of it)
894cbbdcb4516fc2a751036c3addd189.jpg

Hope that helps

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
As far as exit goes I like the way the Flo Pros exits and the way it angles. Tips I think a 4 to 5 or 5 to 6 looks kinda weird. Personally I'd go 2 inches bigger than your exhaust. If you're getting a 5 I'd look into a 5 to 7 inch tip. Just my opinion. I keep mine flush with the body so it doesn't stick out and doesn't look obnoxious. Only gets the body a little black as you can see in the last pic. The right bumper is just slightly black

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
A Flo-Pro delete pipe with Magnaflow tailpipe section looks best to me.

6fourstroker

Reaction score
I put a 5inch flow pro set up on my bosses 6.7 and it fit perfect and sounds great. Will be going on my 6.7 as well.

BOHICA256

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's just 4", which is why I'm going to get a muffler shop to make mine like the magnaflow tail section. Hopefully it doesn't look like crap! I don't really want to buy the 4" full exhaust just for that tail section.

JRLott

Reaction score
4" Flo Pro with muffler & 5" tip. Thinking about a muffler delete pipe to see how loud it is without. I can't imagine it being too bad. It can just barely be heard now. I bought this system used. I'd go with it again, but in SS.

f100cleveland

Reaction score
Sorry to bring this one back from the dead, well not super dead. After looking at the magnaflow tailpipe with dual exits that bolts on to where the filter/muffler would've been, does this make the truck much louder? I'd assume the resonator didn't do much under there. This would then be a fully straight piped truck.

Also, does changing the tailpipe/resonator out make the truck sound any different, esp on the 1-2 shift when the wastegate farts or whatever it does, lol.

Latest posts

Members online