Which HPOP To Buy

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Well guys I've had a serious string of bad luck the 2002 7.3 i just start driving just lost the HPOP. I was wondering which is the best one on the market. Truck has very light mods TS 3 position chip, intake and Garrett Ball Bering Turbo. I was doing a little looking around and the Stealth SRP1.1 Pump I think it is has a lifetime warranty so I was kinda leaning toward that for the warranty reason. What you guys think?

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Personally I'd just slap another stock HPOP in it and be good for another 150xxx
SRP1.1 is a great HPOP, but overkill for your current mods. A stock 17* pump will keep up with 238/100's no problem.

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to be sure I was right on this. My sct read a trouble code that .said low injection control pressure and I hooked my auto enginuity up to it and taking a drive in gear no throttle I was getting 500 psi but at WOT I was only getting 1700 psi along with the truck loosing speed and psi at WOT. And I just put in a new ICP sensor.

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Ok guys brother put a little more fuel in the truck put a bottle of diesel additive and 2 quarts of oil and truck runs perfect. Not sure what's going on but it seems to be fine. Oh well. Lol.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Anyone one seen any sort of proof adrenaline is better then the t500. I've installed a few t500s and haven't had good luck with them. I think the adrenalines better but telling people the extra 100s worth it without proof is hard

MINK

Reaction score
I dont have a bad thing to say about the adrenaline I ran, great pump and mine was when they first came out.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Anyone one seen any sort of proof adrenaline is better then the t500. I've installed a few t500s and haven't had good luck with them. I think the adrenalines better but telling people the extra 100s worth it without proof is hard

Can you explain the issues you have had? Just curious as we also install them so I would like to hear what others are finding. Have yet to have a single issue with over 40 pumps sold

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

rascal

Reaction score
Love my Adrenaline. Love the 2 year warranty that came with it as well!

Wackerjr

Reaction score
Ok guys brother put a little more fuel in the truck put a bottle of diesel additive and 2 quarts of oil and truck runs perfect. Not sure what's going on but it seems to be fine. Oh well. Lol.

2 QTS LOW?

Most likely more??sucking air....???

no hpop needed.... Verify your IPR orings arent cut, change the oil if you have not doe it recently... And check the air filter.....

You would be amazed at how many trucks I personally have put a gallon of oil in, and they say the same thing.... AFTER being at someone elses shop telling them they need $500+ in parts and labor to fix....

Make sure your keeping up on maintenance........ should never be 2qts low if your on top of it....

TyCorr

Reaction score
2 QTS LOW?

Most likely more??sucking air....???

no hpop needed.... Verify your IPR orings arent cut, change the oil if you have not doe it recently... And check the air filter.....

You would be amazed at how many trucks I personally have put a gallon of oil in, and they say the same thing.... AFTER being at someone elses shop telling them they need $500+ in parts and labor to fix....

Make sure your keeping up on maintenance........ should never be 2qts low if your on top of it....

You've.never seen one of these bitches leak oil?

Latest posts

Members online