Which traction bars for 2wd

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Ok, so im looking at what the best route to go with my truck traction bar wise is... It is a 2wd crew cab long bed dually that will have a djm 3/5 drop on it. I just can't decide what would be the best option would be, the traditional weld on style bar or a set of cal tracs? The truck doesn't have a lot of wheel hop now but I'm unsure of how bad its gonna be once its lowered. I'm Looking to get a set on before Rudy's in march so I'm trying to figure out what would be the best as soon as possible

bad12jr

Reaction score
I'd just build a set myself. Weld brackets and be done. Run a solid bushing on one end and a threaded on the other. Quiet and do the job well.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Subscribed. Im going to lower my 2wd 6.4 in a few months andd I know traction is going to be an issue.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Yeah most of the guys I see running the traditional weld on bars are 4wd, and then the few guys who have said they run caltracs all love them... I'm just trying to get the most gain for the money and do whatever I can to help the truck cut the best 60ft time and have as little wheel hop as possible.

Latest posts