which trans company should i choose?

powerjoker12

Reaction score
Im looking into upgrading my transmission for 08 6.4. Im leaning towards putting a fully built suncoast in it but im not completely sure. Which company would you guys recommend? I want something that can handle alot of abuse.

swinky

Reaction score
There's two or three threads going on like this right now if you want to search them. If I come back across them I'll post the link here.

That being said I will always recommend twisted diesel. A stage 3 will handle a good bit of abuse.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Like I always say with mine, morgans midwest comp trans is holding over 1k hp and everything else and still runs perfect. His warranty and customer service says a lot. You won't beat it.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Like I always say with mine, morgans midwest comp trans is holding over 1k hp and everything else and still runs perfect. His warranty and customer service says a lot. You won't beat it.

X2 for midwest, Morgan was just commenting on your truck and the trans today when I was on the phone with him Collins.

OP, let me know if you want pricing for midwest's trans or with Ultimate Trans (who i'm running). You can't go wrong with either of them.
:rockon:

sootie

Reaction score
X2 for Morgan @ Midwest Diesel. i love my trans and his support is second to none.

Latest posts

Members online