Reaction score
One more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 67

Uncle_jesse

Reaction score
yea sorry the pics are kinda crappy i used 3/8x4" flatbar for the mount plate to the motor and and then used 3x2x1/4 angle iron for the tab parts of the mount .. when i built them all i did was bolt just the 3/8 flatbar plates to the motor first and then put the motor in the truck and got it sitting where i wanted and made templates from there they are real simple and could easily be made with a zip disc and 220 mig i might be taking them out to make another set in the near future and will try and get some better pics of them and measurements

Uncle_jesse

Reaction score
Ok cool that would be awesome. I'm a budget kinda guy so I'll be doing as much as possible. Where are you located?

I did my build on a shoestring budget the only things I bought was the adaptor plate the tach ring and sensor adaptor bushings everything else we built

strokinfarmtruck

Reaction score
I'm in Victoria Bc ... The great wet north !

I by no means hav money lol. Work my ass off every dayto be broke 10 minutes after I get paid. But my buddies are cummins guys so I know where I can get my hands on all that. This will be a learning experience for me

Latest posts

Members online