Which upgraded intercooler?

da94broncodude

Reaction score
Couple years back i wanted to replace my intercooler before i did compounds, never got around to it, was looking at mishimoto as they were priced at 799, thought that was a pretty good buy.

here i am 2 years later, didnt do compounds but a 68mm VGT and still playing with fire, well the inevitable happened and i blew my stock intercooler apart, been searching all the aftermarket options only to find mishimoto is the cheapest at 1150!! WTF $350 in almost 2 years??

is there any big differences in :

Mishimoto
banks
afe
Spearco/turbonetics
Hellman

are there any im missing?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
The actual price you will pay for the mishimoto is less than what you listed. Shoot me a PM, we can get you a mishimoto one out. Great unit, lifetime warranty. Really like mine. Went in after the stock one turned into a multi piece intercooler LOL

Edit: BTW, the mishimoto IC from 3 years ago is totally different than the current one also. The new ones have cast end tanks and a much thicker core.

Last edited:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Really liked the mishimoto I had in my built truck. that thing took a beating from 3 different compounded truck with no leaks lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have some spearco's in stock for a great price. pm if interested.

alradco

Reaction score

Alradco 6.0 Intercooler is on sale through December 25th, 2014 for $799
Radiators might not be done by Christmas so I'm not sure whether we should put them on sale since they won't ship for a few weeks.

http://www.alradco.com/2003-2007-ford-6-0-powerstroke-intercooler/

33w9qb7.jpg

Reaction score
Alradco 6.0 Intercooler is on sale through December 25th, 2014 for $799
Radiators might not be done by Christmas so I'm not sure whether we should put them on sale since they won't ship for a few weeks.

http://www.alradco.com/2003-2007-ford-6-0-powerstroke-intercooler/

33w9qb7.jpg
I don't need either one right away as my engine is still out of truck but I definitely would take advantage of a package deal right now. I already wanted the intercooler and was on the fence about the radiator, this would push me to get both.

alradco

Reaction score
I don't need either one right away as my engine is still out of truck but I definitely would take advantage of a package deal right now. I already wanted the intercooler and was on the fence about the radiator, this would push me to get both.

Allow me to push you off the fence. :D Merry Christmas.
Radiator on sale $589, intercooler $799.
www.alradco.com

Latest posts

Members online