Which wicked wheel?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Save and get a turbo. Its really not worth the money. Have a buddywho put one on, and there was 0 difference. Same boost, same power, same sound, just a wallet that was a couple hundred bucks lighter.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Kinda what I have been reading. So I stay with stock sticks or 155/stock nozzles what turbo? 1.5?

Koda22

Reaction score
I was kinda wanting to know the same thing, Ive been thinking about grabbing a wicked wheel, but wasn't sure if it was worth the money.....and have been some wat scared to upgrade the turbo bein that I am not studded....

cjfarm111

Reaction score
I'm studded, I just want to keep my eggs down while towing but don't want it to be lazy

JMart

Reaction score
I was kinda wanting to know the same thing, Ive been thinking about grabbing a wicked wheel, but wasn't sure if it was worth the money.....and have been some wat scared to upgrade the turbo bein that I am not studded....

I had a Pmax and custom tunes on my 6.0 for over 2 years before I studded it. Just have to be respectful of the truck. And I only studded it for piece of mind. It still wasn't leaking.

I put a wicked wheel in it when I studded it, but didn't notice anything different.

Last edited:

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Kinda what I have been reading. So I stay with stock sticks or 155/stock nozzles what turbo? 1.5?

I have never run a 1.5 turbo, but a strong tune on one of Charlies stage 2 turbos with stock njectors runs really good. I would assume the 1.5would run good as well. Pm or call Charlie from KC, he wont steer you wrong.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Dont know. I use Charlie's turbos, as he is local to me, and the shop i get all my stuff from talked good about him. His customer service is awesome as well. I havent used the barders, or dealt with him, so i cant say good or bad.

Reaction score
Assunming you use as a primart tow/hauler as well, after reading a lot of reviews myself, I'm probably gonna go the KC stage 2 route, and 175/30s. But, I'd also hold off a little while and see where the new KC ball bearing vgts go, as they would be even better in theory. As for now, my cast Pmax does its job very well with spool and egts, very satisfied

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Yeah bought an 06 for the farm/ranch. I didn't want to put a flatbed on my 7.3. So I'm here to learn.

Latest posts