White rain vs. Looney wild

Reaction score
So on the truck I just bough, it has Looney wild, Looney wild PM, and White rain. Not really sure I can tell the difference between the two Looney files, but huge difference from Looney wild to White Rain. Looney wild is pretty smooth, quiet, and refined, and stockish unless you really get on it. White rain is definitely faster, and has firmer shifts. The trans strategy as a whole is better with white rain, the only thing I can't get over is the extemely high and aggressive icp, it's 1000 Just at idle, and am assuming this is why the injectors are soo much louder, like some of the older 7.3l tunes. Is this icp normal for those of you running white rain? Or even in comparison to other tunes out there, I know Looney wild is around 600 or so at idle

06-6.0l, studded, reworked heads, egr ******, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, dummy plugs, stand pipe, upgraded stc fitting, New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, stage 1 powermax, and Looney wild, 325/65R18

Reaction score
Also, anybody with experience from dynoproven's (Cassie's) 6.0 tunes? Probably gonna get a few to try out and compare

06-6.0l, studded, reworked heads, egr ******, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, dummy plugs, stand pipe, upgraded stc fitting, New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, stage 1 powermax, and Looney wild, 325/65R18

Reaction score
Yeah, but 1000 at idle, and it's extremely loud?

Latest posts

Members online